What is H.Pyloric
Six mos. ago I had Pseudomembranous colitis ( C dificile).  I continued to have lot of gas. I had a blood test and said that I had H.Pyloric.  I am not sure I understand just what it is. How serious it is. What other complications can acurr from having it.Is it something that can recurr. Please any thing that you can tell me about h pyloric would be appreicated.
H.pylori is one of the main causes of peptic ulcers and acid reflux. It's the bacteria you get in your stomach when you have too little acid. It's easily fixed and you can go on antibiotics to get rid of it. I think takes around 2 weeks but don't quote me on that. If you leave it unchecked you can possibly get an ulcer from it.

Also taking acid blockers like prevacid and protonix would only make it worse if you don't take the antibiotics as well. Ive read of people drinking lots of water to help get rid of it too but that might just be a myth.
I have h pylori too and an ulcer going in for an endoscope next week . the 2 week regimen is awful and I couldn't do it cause I have a 9 month old consists of 2 antibiotics either amoxicillin and erythromycin or tetracycline and flagyl .. and a proton pump inhibitor prilosec . I took it for 4 days and had horrible vomiting and diarrhea and stopped the treatment . now I am on prilosec which doesn't make it worse it blocks the acid in your stomach which h pylori thrives in acidic environments .. lemme know what they find out
Since you have had C. diff, you need to be extremely careful of taking antibiotics now and in the future. Please make sure the doc you're working with knows about you're having had C. diff and takes all precautions possible.