What is brain fog
My best friend and I both have HEP C She's know about it for app. 2 years in July 2008 Me and her both have the same symptoms, same Dr. We're in our 40's and have never shot up, and neither of us now how we could have contracted this disease. I also have MS. Could that make the HEP C progress faster?

I have HEP C I have know that I have HEP C for app. 4 years. "I don't know how long that I've really had it." Lately I can be standing up and be doing dishes or whatever and go to sleep while standing, I wake up when I start to fall and catch myself if possible. I have hurt myself really bad several times, because this keeps happening more frequently. We both have severe memory problems, and sleeping disorders, swelling in the stomach, etc...We would like to also know what it means to have brain fog and to be drained.

This discussion is related to end stage liver disease.