Gastroenterology Community
What is the best test to retest for h-pylori

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I was diagnosed with h-pylori 11/2012 after many tests, loss of weight and terriable abdominal pains. I have was sick for 7 months before I begged my doctor to do an endoscopy to test me for hyproi.  I was put on a 10 day course of antibiotics and got very sick on the third day and had to stop.  I waited one week and restarted the treatment and got sick on the 7th and final day of the antibiotic treatment.  I am not sure if I got this pylori out of my system or not.  I keep having trouble with eating.  I get a lot of gas pains and intestinal problems.  I lost 20 pounds due to being afraid to eat.  What is the best test to find out if I still have h-pylori and how can I get my weight back on.  I am 62 and 5'1" and cannot afford to be at 97 pounds.  I need to stat taking my pills for osteoporosis but I am afrain due to sometimes it causes gastritis.  
I just finished my treatment yesturday. My doc told me to come back in 4 weeks from yesturday for stool test. I did 2 week treatment with 3 different antibiotics. Before they found it I was sick for 1month. I still don't fell 100% my stomach is making alotof noise and I get some sharp pain. So I guess we will see if I still have it or not in few weeks .