What is the problem with my health.
My LDL cholesterol level has been detected very low. It is as low as 13mg/dl. Apart from this my HDL is 19mg/dl. My triglycerides level is too high to the extent of 1131mg/dl. LDL test was done by the direct method. Fasting sugar is 118mg/dl and the total cholesterol is 176mg/dl. My Hemoglobin is 17.1 gms. Vitamin D total is 6.6 mg/ml.
I am suffering from severe constipation. In the above situation whether any of the deficiency or efficiency is causing constipation. Why my LDL is too low and why the triglycerides are too high. What precautions I require to take. Which food I should take and which food I should avoid.
Hi there!

Well, though the deranged lipid profile and constipation could be related to a common cause, primary management should be aimed at control of exceedingly high TG levels with medications and dietary control. Also simultaneously an evaluation to look into secondary issues such as metabolic causes, causes related to the liver, familial hypertriglyceridemia, hormonal/ endocrine causes etc. would need to be considered. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by an internist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!