Gastroenterology Community
What is this?

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

What is this?

I'm a long term chronic fatigue sufferer but symptoms well managed now.  Over the years I have been diagnosed with IBS and hiatus hernia too and from time to time get bad stomach bloating, discomfort which is always accompanied by headaches and a general weird feeling.  The past couple of months I have had a lot of stress and just don't feel right, have had episodes of bad palpitations, along with the stomach problems.  I have had blood tests, ECG, CT scan, abdominal scans and nothing came back abnormal.  Over the weekend for no reason my stomach suddenly started bloating and I got a tightness under my ribcage area and felt very hot and weird/spaced out feeling which all seemed to be stomach related.  Can anyone identify what's going on here?  After all my tests came back the GP thought it was hiatus hernia and gave me nexium which I don't want to take as I am drug sensitive and didn't like the sound of the side effects plus I'm not convinced this is the problem.  
Ditch the GP and see a gastro doc.  Your symptoms may well be due to the hiatus hernia and reflux, but it sounds more like gallstones or another gallbladder issue to me.
I had abdominal ultrasound and they said my gall bladder is fine, no swelling, infection or sign of stones.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!