What is wrong with my stomach?
So for the past 2 weeks I have been having some tummy troubles. First, I had diarrhoea and nausea, with a burning sensation in my stomach. After about a week of that, the nausea went away and all I am left with is a slight burning sensation that gets worse with hunger, loud rumbling coming from my tummy and constant belching. I've been to the doctor about 5 times and did a stool test, haven't heard from them so I'm guessing nothing's been found.

I'm thinking I could have giardia, as my stomach feels quite bloated and burny-feeling, or maybe h pylori or something. I don't have a fever, haven't really lost any weight and don't feel dizzy or weak. My mum is kinda having the same symptoms with the burning tummy and rumbling, and I think my dad has a bit of rumbling and belching too. I've also been getting pains in the middle kind of band of my stomach, just below my ribs, particularly the right side, I don't think it's anything to do with my gallbladder, because my parents are coming down with the same sort of symptoms. Thoughts please? Very worried! Thanks :)

P.S: I am fifteen and female :)
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend calling your doctor and asking about those stool tests that he did.  What other tests did you doctor do?
The only tests so far I've done is the stool test, doctor said to do the stool test, see how a go for a week or so, and if I'm not better then go and have bloods and maybe an endoscopy. Though I am convinced its some kind of stomach bacteria due to the fact that most of my family have the same symptoms. :/
What specific stool tests did he do?  What do you mean by bloods?  By endoscopy, do you mean an upper endoscopy or a lower endoscopy (also called a colonoscopy)?
Well, my doctor said that she would be testing the stools for parasites because she thought it was giardia or some other stomach parasite because I had alot of the symptoms. Not sure if she did a specific h pylori test or anything else...

And I haven't actually had any blood tests yet, and I'm not sure what kind of endoscopy, she hasn't gone into specifics.
And she also only took ONE stool for testing,
Next time you talk to her, I would recommend asking her what exact tests she ran.  Also, ask her what type of endoscopy she wanted.
Okay! Also lately I have been experiencing a bit of constipation, I had a bowel movement 2 days ago and it was a bit hard to push out, and yesterday a little bit came out, but it was not painful or anything. Not sure if this could have anything to do with it.

I've also got a bit of acid reflux  (burping up stomach acid) with a tad of lower back pain and one of my close friends I spend alot of time with has been off sick for 2 days with "weird stomach feelings" so maybe I gave it to her as well? :/
Yes, all of your symptoms could be related.
Hopefully going back to the doctor sometime this week, she gets a lot of patients in so may have to wait until the end of the week.
Okay good, keep us updated.