Whats my problem?
    I'm a 22 year old woman. i have had occasionally light and moderate amounts of blood in my stool since i had my first child, i assumed hemrroids but the last week i have had heavy amounts of blood, with clots and a small amount of diarrhea. The water is all red in color with clots and thicker colored areas, it is bright red and runs out after i go, then only on the toilet paper for one or two wipes. There isn't any pain i just all the sudden have to go. What could this be?
Go to your dr immediately! Like right now!
You need to call and make an appointment to see your doctor. Make sure you check with other members of your family to find out if anyone has any history of digestive disorders that may have the same symptoms that you're now experiencing. That information may be helpful in allowing the doc to help figure out the cause of your discomfort.