Gastroenterology Community
Wheezing, GI pain/blood
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wheezing, GI pain/blood

I have rectal pain and blood- when I have a bowel it seems to improve my wheezing near my stomach and GERD and I feel better.  Prednisone also helps and when I take it I often have a bowel movement.  my colonoscopy was negative for UC/Crohn's
I had charcot-leyden crystals on a stool sample which could be ascaris worms, amoeba
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Is your wheezing constant?  Have you been evaluated for this?  Why are you on prednisone?
Blank
yes the wheezing is constant,  what could it be from?  I have rectal pain/bleeding too
Blank
Are you the same person as ill13632?
Blank
no why do you ask?  
what could be the source of the GI/lung symptoms?  why does prednisone help my GI symptoms?  do I have a food allergy?  
but on blood test I had nothing above level 1 only level 4 dust mites
Blank
Sorry about that, becuase asthma13 said "yes the wheezing is constant", it seemed like they were answering my question, which I had asked to you.

I was wondering if you had another medical condition that caused your doctor to put you on prednisone.  It has a lot of potential serious side effects which is why I ask.  However, for many conditions, steroids help the symptoms are first and the reason is not always known.  You could have a food allergy but it doesn't really seem to match your symptoms.

Is your wheezing constant?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank