White Fuzzy Stuff on Stool
Hi, Ok if anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. About a couple  months ago I started noticing white fuzzy stuff on my stool. It happens moderately to frequently with the fuzzy stuff being more prominent sometimes than others but there has never been any pain and my stool has still maintained its normal shape and color (at least to my knowledge). I'm very active weightlifting and take a protein shake once a day and was taking creatine which I thought may be the cause for the fuzz. Could this stuff in my poo be do to the excessive protein intake or is it something else. Should I be worried? Thanks
If you drop creatin, you'll see.

White sticky, foamy foul-smelling stool (or such patches in stool) are usually from fat though. If you have few days of low-fat diet, you'll see.
Hmm.. well i have dropped creating for about a week now and still see the white fuzziness which made me wonder if it was the extra protein intake. Normally with the protein I get a lot of gas but just wondering if fuzzy white stuff on stool could be a symptom for something more serious? thanks for the reply
If dropping proteins didn't work, try a low-fat diet, and it should go away. But then, this means you have fat malabsorption from some cause (usually pancreatic or small intestinal disorder) If that fuzzy stuff is foamy, greasy and sticks to the toilet, you can expect that it is fat. Avoid meat, fish, eggs, all dairy, oil, nuts, fast food...and other fat foods for 3-4 days.
You're sick
see a doctor.
Hmm... ok well please explain why you are so convinced that I am sick and should seek medical help. All details welcome.
Do you really mean 'fuzzy' as in 'short thin soft hairs'?  
I hope you don't think this a ridiculous question, but how are you examining your stool?  Do you hold paper in your hand, and catch it before it lands in the water?  The reason I ask is that if you use toilet paper, it could be that tiny bits, almost like dust cling-on to your stool, giving it an appearance as though it were fluffy/fuzzy.  If this 'might' be the case, try something as simple as using a different coloured paper, or a different method of inspection efore the stool going into the bowl.
what you are describing is mucus round your excretment its probably caused  i think with your diet to make sure id go see your doc good luck
Hi thanks for the response and to answer your question about how I'm inspecting it, I just look and see whats in the toilet. I haven't tried taking it out or catching it before it lands. I say fuzzy because thats really the only description I can think of from what I see through the water.
Thanks for the helpful response and I'm planning on going to the doctor for a check up. In your opinion do you think it could be signs of something serious? Thanks again.
I also have this problem... I've been in the hospital with kindey stone... just noticed its been 2 years since your post... Any cahcne you can tell me what your results were? I'm also worried about a more serious conidition
i see a small bit of exactly what you're talking about.. for the first time in my life. but my diet has changed much in the past week i've been eating alot more than usual. hoping its nothing serious.
Im having the same problem. I did a little research and it might be Intestinal worms, there nothing to seriouse but you need to see a doctor to get treated.
Did you ever find out what it was?  I know it's been a few years, but I am experiencing the same thing.  Did you get a legitimate answer from any doctors?
...I've had the same thing twice... Took some very good pic to show doctor (specialist) and ND... Looks like a fungus... Did not get a definite response from either dr or ND... The specialist said he "will get to the bottom of this"... I have gone through slow, but huge body cleanse in the last 1.5 years (dental mercury amalgam removal, 20-day water fast, several anti-parasites protocol, setting a good balance in organic nutrition, exercise, etc.). My next appointment with the specialist is in Sep 2014. As well, I am following the Blood Type diet: this made a significant difference... I still need to do some specific mercury chelation as I just completed the removal of those dental amalgams last May... But that is a 'slow' process: one cannot rush it... And I do take homemade kefir everyday (trillions of live probiotics... Over 30-50 strains). Kefir is a very good detoxifier. So is NAC taken with vit C.
I know this post is super old, but I have been experiencing the same thing lately. I also take proten shakes and just stared taking creatine a few days ago. I'm going to go on a limb and say thats what caused the change.
I've been noticing white fuzz in my stool n wondering if its something serious? Its been going on for than a couple of months n trying to figure out what it is!
ive noticed a couple weeks back i ate a cheesburger that had been in the freezer for a while, i cooked it and ate some realized wasnt cooked all the way then i cooked it and still ate it, after that about a day later i took a crap and wasnt feeling good for about 20 mins and was fine. since then i had been taking small, stinky ***** like wayyy under what ive been eating. today i noticed some white stuff on my poo. im scared. now this whole time ive been smoking pot. so when i would quit i just thought it was detoxication but its still going on. i think its worms but i havent lost weight at least i dont think and im not hurting much. so what could it be? my dad wouldnt take me to the doctor for anything, idk why. but im fraid ill be dead in a year without treatment
I don't think you will die but you should go to a doctor especially if you are experiencing pain. If it was me i would say its over growth of yeast in the body which is a fungus. Try and take some probiotics and eat a lot of yogurts. Stay away from yeasty foods like breads, pasta and alcohol.