White spots in colon!
My father is 57 he went into the doctor for a colonoscopy and they found white spots all over his colon. They doctor said that he had never seen anything like it. Has anyone ever had or seen anything like this? He had a colonoscopy two years ago and was fine. He has no symptoms he is going to the bathroom reg. and with reg. stools with no blood.
I just had a colonoscopy; there were sporatic tiny white spots all over my colon the the pics that the doc gave me.  The spots are normal colonic bacteria.
Also possible it's Melanosis.  Just go to www.endoatlas.com, select "Atlas Index," then select "Colon," then choose "Melanosis."  The picture on the far right reminds me of your father's situation.  These white spots CAN be caused by overuse of some laxatives, and will go away if he stops taking those.  But the gastro guy will probably consult with someone and figure out what's going on.