White stuff in stool
Hi, I just noticed the past couple days that there is white fluffly looking stuff wrapped throughout my stool. Its not skinny strings its more like wet toilet paper intertwined in it. Im in college so my diet isint all that great but i figured i would have seen something like this earlier on into the start of school. I have a lot of gas lately as well, and im very concerned. I just got back from cuba at the start of the month and was concerned it might be a parasite or something serious. Help !
out of county doc needs a full panel sound like worms tape or others also might be or have other parasites a full panel should pick these up

other country's have horrible hygiene and cooking habits

it may take a while and some nasty pills but ride it out and follow all directions and never stop meds early
It could be pinworms, they are very common, especially in kids, and they have nothing to do with hygiene. They are highly infective, so get to a doc, make tests (stool test and scotch tape test), then get treatment for you and your whole family. Repeat treatment for at two more times, waiting about 21 days between treatments.
Good luck.