Why am I bleeding when I go to the bathroom?
I am thirty-two years old.  I have a lot of hemroids and bleed every time I have a bowel movement.  My roids are extremely painful and makes me hurt.  After six days of passing blood it finally stopped.  My doctor set me up with a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy Tuesday.
I was wondering if anyone else has had problems like this and what they think could be going on?  My doctor looked and she said she didn't think any of the roids had blood in them.  I guess she could be wrong.  I hope it is the roids and not something else.  I am not in very much pain since this has happened so maybe that is what happened.
Any suggestions?
It's always good to not assume anything when you bleed during a BM.  With hemorrhoids, they bleed off and on, not every time.  Your doctor confirmed the hemorrhoids, and they do bleed and are very painful, so that's probably your problem.  But it's good to be safe.  After your scope you should ask about having those removed, it's no longer a big deal. Take care....
I already asked that and my physician said that they wouldn't unless they were thrombosed.  I am going to ask the gastroenterologist about that.  I hope he will remove them when I get my colonoscopy.  That way I will get something accomplished through doing this.
hi, before you think about removing your roids, try dabbing them with witch-hazel brew, twice a day for a week, it will cool them down and deflate them, many people continued this remedy and ultimately got rid of their roids without surgery.
Were you asking this of your GP?  If so, see a specialist, they know best.
Internal or external roids?

1. 30 mg of Gotu Kola can be taken three times a day.
2. Comfrey powder is used as a paste mix with flaxseed oil apply to anus and area at night morning or in pain.
3. Bioflavonoids take daily.

I have internal and external hemroids.  I have tried every over the counter medication that I can think of.  I have tried two different prescription medication.  The first didn't help much.  The second is a foam and it does help, but I have an odd side-effects from it.  Like nausea, headaches, and backaches.  I just can't get any relief.  I just wonder if there is not something else going on besides hemroids.