Gastroenterology Community
Why am I having this feeling in my stomach?

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

First, I've never had sex. I have been fingered and eaten out but I have never touched his male parts and those parts have never come out of his pants, so I don't think I'm pregnant, but I am worrying that it's possible. I'm very scared of that, it's my worst fear. But, lately I've been feeling rumbling in my stomach and bowels. I usually release gas soon after, but then today I felt my stomach almost pulsing. That's making me way more nervous about the pregnancy thing. I occasionally am bloated, and have very slight cramps. I'm just wondering what this could be. I had my period last week and then got eaten out the day after. So could it just be my body getting used to it? Could I have eaten something? I just need this pregnancy thing to be 100% off the table. Please don't say go to a doctor. I can't tell my mother this type of thing. I am 16.
I don't think you're pregnant - unless you did have sex but if you didn't you're fine.

Umm just guessing but with stress/stomach pulsing.. sort of sounds like either an ulcer or maybe a new lactose intolerance popping up that you just encountered..do you smoke?  Taking asprin all the time or pain killers?  Vitamins with Iron in them?  They all cause ulcers...

You could go to the store and buy some prilosec (it's a little expensive) and try that no prescription needed.. sometimes causes side effects but you could take that for 2-4 weeks once daily (I'm not a doctor and you probably should see one honestly first) but that *could* help.  But if you are smoking you should stop..(I don't think you are) but something is making your stomach upset..

also avoiding dairy - might cure that... I doubt it's anything serious but ...like I'm afraid to say this but I'm all for having fun, least someone is... but just don't get preggo!  

Good luck. :)