Why do I keep throwing up?
Every once and a while (maybe once a month, maybe more...) I'll need to throw up the meals I've eaten that day.  Its not a nauscious feeling, just something telling me I need to go throw up.  Its usually in the afternnon or evening, and it's like I didn't digest anything for the day.  ALL of the food I've eatin that day comes out the same way it went in.  It's almost never broken down and this is HOURS after I've eaten it.  I've had it happen up to 8 hours after I finished my last meal for the day.  After I throw up, I'm hungry for another meal.  When I eat this meal, everything stays down.

I'm completly clueless......????
It makes me think of gastroparesis, but I'm not sure it would be intermittent like you are having.  

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=8286

Right!  That's exactly what I was thinking, but I don't think it an "every so often" kind of thing like mine is.........
So do you have diabetes?  
No, the only thing wrong with my health is border-line hypothyroid.  Most doctor's say I'm within normal limits, but I feel the symptoms.