Why does my stomach hurt?
Hmm. This might be long and complicated, but I shall try to explain as best as I can. First off, I've had digestive and stomach problems for years. I'm lactose intolerant and last year, I was diagnosed with gastroparesis. I was on Reglan and Prilosec for months, but went off them this past summer because they weren't helping. Anyway.

Last week, I was woken up by horrible stomach pain at 4-something in the morning on...Tuesday night, I think. My pain has to be BAD to actually wake me up. I felt like I needed to be sick. Took Mylanta and finally could go back to sleep while curled in the fetal position. The next morning, my stomach still hurt almost as badly, and I felt extremely nauseated. When I sat up, I dry heaved. I had to go be sick diarrhea-wise, for almost an hour, and then lie prone almost the whole day to avoid throwing up. I ate normally--well, semi-normally, and I could keep the food down that way...having food wasn't what the problem was. I don't know what it was.

I made an appointment with my gastroenterologist that day, but unfortunately, my appointment's not until December 9th. =( I was thinking that whatever it was was just a once-off, but right now, I'm experiencing the SAME kind of stomach pain, that overwhelming almost crampy pain that makes you feel like you need to be sick. I haven't had anything or done anything that should cause me to feel the pain like this. =(

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Any idea of how to deal with it? It's seriously awful.
Had diarrhea for over an hour last night. Was still very nauseated this morning and had stomach pain. Now I'm nauseated still, but not as badly, tummy hurts but mildly, and I can eat and drink. I even had to go to my dance class and I made it through ok, although I'm very lightheaded, almost dizzy, and feel really overheated and bad.

I can't think of anything that's the same between this time and the last time I had it. It seems to come on randomly, but follows the same kind of course. The only difference this time is that the nausea wasn't as bad.

This seriously *****, though. I'm worried because if it does have to do with gastroparesis, it really might be an intestinal blockage. =/ But then why would it come and go like that? Can blockages move or be ok for days at a time and then get bad again? Or could it be my gallbladder? I know the last time I got the stomach flu, I threw up bile for 4 hours...