Will external hemorrhoid ever go away?

I am a 33 year old woman. I got an external hemorrhoid about seven or eight weeks ago. It has since gone down quite a bit with home treatment, but it's still there. Will this ever go away completely without medical intervention?
Maybe.  I think you've done all you can with home treatment, so it's time to see your doctor about it.  I know it's never any fun to be worked on "down there", but you don't want to live with that kind of discomfort long-term, right?  Hemorrhoids are very common and easily treated, so there's no need to torture yourself by waiting any longer.
"You've done all you can do with home treatment" >> what home treatments did you do? It is the best to try something that treats the root causes of hemorrhoids. I have some recommendation for you. And most important is you have the change your diet in order not to get them worse. Read more articles also