Yellow Chronic Diarrhea
Help! I have been suffering from yellow diarrhea for 10 days. Typically I have this 4 or 5 times every morning. I am good through the afternoon and evening. I am fatigued and suffer from a pain on my left side and back just below the rib cage.  No real cramping just a dull, nagging pain.  I also feel a little nauseous at times.

I also have Gastroparesis.  I take 5 mg of Reglan twice a day and 30 mg of Prevacid twice a day as well as Carafate before each meal.  I have been on this combination of meds for 3 months. I only started the diarrhea 10 days ago.  I also had an MRI of the biliary duct region the first of June and it showed no blockages.

I called my Gastro Doc and he ordered labs on my stool. I have not gotten those results back yet.

My husband and I have been trying for a baby and all of these issues have got me at my wits end.  I am  beginning to get very depressed by it all.

Any ideas what this could be related to?