Yellow ball in stool
Hello, almost a month ago I went to see my family Doctor.  I was having sever pain in my lower left abdomen.  He said nothing could cause that except a female issue and refered me to a OBGYN.  Who I have not seen yet because they were booked up until Sept.  The pain is still their, it comes and goes when ever it wants, but when it is their I can't even talk it hurts so bad.  I freeze up and just clinch my teeth until it stops.  In the last 2 weeks it seems to have spread (the pain that is) to my entire abdomen a dull achy pain with sudden bursts of excrusiating pain in the lower left.  I have had severe diareha since my visit to the Doctor.  I have always had diareha, but not like this, it is like a puppy with parvo, and no blood.  About 2 weeks ago I saw a 1/2 inch diameter yellow ball in the toilet after a BM but didn't think much of it (I had not ate any thing in the last 2 days prior that could memic a ball), and now today their was another one after a BM.  I don't know what they are I can't find any information on them.  I pulled this one out(I know it was soooo gross but I am tired of being sick!), it was not real hard like a rock and I thought of breaking it in half to see what was inside, but thought I should research it first.  It looks just like a lemon head piece of candy, only softer.  What could it be?  And is it normal?  PLEASE HELP!
When you get a minute, check out "curezone *******
Go to the "images" or photos or whatever they call them on
the site and look up liver flush and gall bladder flush. Sometimes
we pass stones etc. But on this site, the people are all doing 'natural
flushes' with oil, lemon, epsom salt etc and in doing that things that
are trapped in ducts etc make their way out. I am not telling you in any way
to do one of these flushes, but I just wanted you to look at some of the photos
and see if what you saw matches any of what is there. If it does, you may just have
passed a stone or something of that sort. Also you my want to look up intestional and liver flukes images(parasites) on the site. You will be shocked what is inside of most people and they aren't even aware. And many of the people on this site are 'healthy people,' just doing liver and gall bladder flushes to clean out their system. Most conventional doctors do not tell us to do these flushes because they don't believe in this type of 'stuff,' but I do wish more doctors would visit sites such as cure zone. Maybe there would be fewer gall bladders removed if they tried to flush the stones out with 'natural remedies' before operating.

take care,
MO

You should save that ball and take it to the lab. It can be a part of parasite or just fat.

Lower left abdominal pain is typical for diverticulitis.

Anyway you need stool test for parasites, for fat, and for Crohn's disease.

@Myown: gallstones are usually hard. Pain from gallbladder or liver is located below the right rib cage. Gallbladder or liver flush will do nothing in any serious gb/liver disease.
gallstones are usually hard. Pain from gallbladder or liver is located below the right rib cage. Gallbladder or liver flush will do nothing in any serious gb/liver disease.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From what I have read the gallstones don't start out being 'hard,' until over time and that is the reason (according to what I read - whether or not the info was accurate - dunno, but made sense to me) many times gallstones won't show up on scans (until they do become hard),,,,,,

But check out curezone if you get a minute ,,,,after curezone type the word dot, then after that type the word com.

If you look at the gall bladder flush pics that people sent in to that site - 'hard stones too' you will see that if those things weren't flushed, they would have had a problem. I don't think anyone looking at those pictures would doubt that.

It truly is worth seeing these stones because if anyone can look at these after they already had their gallbladder taken out, they may have wanted to try a flush before the operation. I am not against 'gallbladders' being taken out if it is necessary, but I am open minded toward both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I would rather go the alternative route anytime its possible, but alternative med is not always the answer for our problems - at least at this point in time.

Believe me, if I could take an herb to get rid of my hepatitus C, I would, but I know that interferon and ribaviron is all I have right now.

Take care,
MO

I had to break down and go to the doctor today.  It was just too painfull.  I am soo upset.  They did an ultrasound and found nothing so they sent me home.  They looked at the yellow things and said they didn't know what they were, but I had to make them look at them.  No one seems to care and it is starting to really irritate me.  I passed one before I left for the doctor, and then another when I got back (5 hours later).  In the last 2 days I have held down 1/2 a biscut and maybe 10 crackers.  The yellow things seem to be getting larger.  I broke one open after reading some of these blogs and it is white inside, like a powder.  I can't find any information on this and I don't know what else to do.  Thank all of you sooo much!  You have been more help to me than any of the doctors I have seen.
Sorry, forgot to say I went to curezone and found nothing that looked exactly like these things.  The closest pictures where of disected gullbladers the pic where they are stuck in the tissue of the blader maybe 8-10 of them kinda looked like mine, but it is hard to tell from the photo.  Thanks again, I am going to keep searching.
I just passed one of these balls today.  My was more of a light orange color.  I too was unsure of what is was, so I took it out of the toilet.  When I smashed it in the toilet paper it had a white powdery substance inside it.  Did you find out what it is?  I am thinking of bringing it to a lab to get it tested.  
I also have found these orange balls and I checked and it had a powdery substance in it. Have you found anything out about yours?
Please post your question as its own post because this one is so old.
know after 3 years what are theis balls pleas ?
For the purposes of anyone searching this three-year-old question out on Google, my inexpert medical opinion is that these objects were undigested pills. I'm not a doctor by any means, but it seems to me that if you're not digesting your pills properly, you are probably not getting the full benefit from your medication.
Did you ever find out what the little balls are?? I have started having them too!
I am having this same problem recently and seem to find a lot on this site that have them but know answers from medical professionals!