Zegerid
Has anyone tried Zegerid?  So far I have tried Prevacid, Aciphex,  Prilosec,Protonix, and Nexium.  Aciphex gave me bad side effects and Nexium made my reflux symptoms worse.  Prilosec did absolutely nothing for me.  

I was successfully treated for H. Pylori in Nov 07.  Since then I have been suffering from Water Brash and now heartburn.  I don't know where  to turn.  My GI now wants me to take Zegerid(isn't this med just like Prilosec with sodium?).

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

I tried it but didnt seem to help with me. Again I am like u i think it is like prevacid with sodium. I just make u burp alot and I was on the powder ahich tasted horrible. Sorry I couldnt help but this was my experience with it
I was on it  2 times a day for 2 months.  It didn't do anything for me, either.  But then again,  I'm not having much luck with any of them.  I've now been on Aciphex for 1 month and it hasn't solved the problem yet.  It does  make you burp more.