Gastroenterology Community
abdominal / groin discomfort after anal
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

abdominal / groin discomfort after anal

After having anal sex with my girlfriend, she talked me into letting her try the same on me with a 4.5 - 5 inch long glass dildo of hers, claiming the prostate stimulation would give me a great orgasm.    We used a condom and water-based lube.    I wasn't crazy about it.  There was a tiny bit of blood on the condom afterward, but probably just from a hemorrhoid or whatnot.   I've had a few normal bowel movements in the 24 hours since we had sex with no bleeding and I'm not running a fever, but I have an odd bloated feeling with slight pain in my lower abdomen / groin area which gets worse when I lay down on my stomach.    It feels like I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't.    I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and am worried I might have a perforated bowel or perforated colon or something else life-threatening.    How would I know if I have a perforation?   Is this just normal post-anal discomfort?  I don't have insurance and I don't want to have to explain this embarrassing situation at a hospital if it isn't a serious issue, but I'm a bit worried.