Aa
A
A
Close
abdominal / groin discomfort after anal
After having anal sex with my girlfriend, she talked me into letting her try the same on me with a 4.5 - 5 inch long glass dildo of hers, claiming the prostate stimulation would give me a great orgasm.    We used a condom and water-based lube.    I wasn't crazy about it.  There was a tiny bit of blood on the condom afterward, but probably just from a hemorrhoid or whatnot.   I've had a few normal bowel movements in the 24 hours since we had sex with no bleeding and I'm not running a fever, but I have an odd bloated feeling with slight pain in my lower abdomen / groin area which gets worse when I lay down on my stomach.    It feels like I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't.    I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and am worried I might have a perforated bowel or perforated colon or something else life-threatening.    How would I know if I have a perforation?   Is this just normal post-anal discomfort?  I don't have insurance and I don't want to have to explain this embarrassing situation at a hospital if it isn't a serious issue, but I'm a bit worried.  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I've been to the doctor twice about this and they did x-rays and blood work and both looked normal.  I'm still having this pain in my groin 6 days after being anal-toyed by my girlfriend.  I've since learned that anal toys are supposed to be soft (we used a 5 inch long glass dildo of hers).  There was a small bit of blood afterward.  The pain worsens when I have a bowel movement.   Could I have a hernia or a torn muscle from the receptive anal?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources