abdominal Issues
I have been suffering with severe abdominal cramps accompanied by either severe constipation including nause and cold sweats. Lately everytime I eat I have a case of Diahrea about 20- 30 minutes afterwards. Does anybody know what the problem may be?

TY in advance for your help.
this sounds a lot like what seems to happen to me.  I am going to the gastroenteroligist tomorrow in hopes of finding some info.  I will keep you posted.

Also, my mother has Crohns Disease which is what my symptoms are similar too but i have been told that it is not herriditary.  Again i will keep you in my thoughts and let you know what i find out.
I'm a IBS patient, and usually, it depends but it is very usual to go straight to the bathroom right after you've eaten. Usually for me 10-20 minutes after I ate, i get pain or go to the bathroom.SO I suggest that you might IBS, but to be sure you should seek a doctor. Specially a Gastroenterologist.