abdominal pain , diarrhea, blood and mucus with blood in stool and with out stool
On June 2 I woke up in the middle of the night with stomach pain, went to the bathroom the pain radiated from sternum to lower stomach, the pain under the sternum was so severe it was worse than child birth. It felt like something enlarging and pushing out. I started to have diarrhea and blood. During this time I was covered in sweat and felt nauseous. This lasted approx. 2 hours, I was finally able to get off the toilet and asked my daughter to take me to the ER. I had x-rays, CT scan, and blood work. The doctor said I needed to have a colonoscopy. I went to my family doctor and she set up a colonoscopy and said my scan showed sludge, so she set up another scan to check my gall bladder. This was 4 days from my ER visit, I was still bleeding, still had diarrhea and stomach pain. Two weeks later still with diarrhea (blood finally stopped) still nauseous, sometimes with dry heaves and back at my doctors now crying because I am still sick--all test results negative I have another symptom mucus blood tinged sometimes with diarrhea and sometimes just mucus. My stomach is still very tender and gets nauseous alot. I am now scheduled for a scope down the throat. It is now July 9th, when will this end and what is it? I am at the end of my rope.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Did you ever have the scan to check your gallbladder?
Hi......if your gallbladder has been ruled out then I feel certain they will be able to diagnose you with the endoscopy.  It could be several things, and they're doing the right thing by running the necessary tests to determine what is causing this.  It's just a shame they didn't do the upper scope when you had your colonoscopy.  I hope your appt. is soon, if not call the office and let them know how bad you feel, they keep appt.s open for emergencies and I feel you need to be seen ASAP so you can get some relief.  Take care.
yes- my gallbladder is ok
Did you have an ultrasound or a HIDA scan?
both
So which scan showed sludge, and where was that sludge?
ultrasound showed sludge on right side near ribs, the hida scan came back with a 34 number and it should be 35
What organ was the sludge in?  What do you mean by a 34 number?  Do you mean an ejection fraction percent?
gall bladder sludge and they told me it was a 34 really don't know what that means, also I get the scope done tomorrow.
What type of scope?
had the upper scope today, doctor said everything looked good. I am really frustrated now, so I guess bleeding from the rectum, abdominal pain, diarrhea, clear blood tinged mucus from the rectum is normal.....
Have you had a colonoscopy?  Have you had any stool testing done?  Those symptoms are definitely not normal.
had colonoscopy-normal stool testing-normal
So no cause for the bleeding was ever found?  Have you had a pill cam test (also called the Smart Pill)?
no cause ever found, what is the pill cam test?
You swallow a large "pill" that has a camera on it that takes pictures and does some other things as it goes through your entire GI tract.