Gastroenterology Community
abdominal pain in LRQ, RUQ, LUQ, and LLQ

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

A little over two months ago I was put on proton pump inhibitors for acid reflux. It was so bad that it reached my throat and caused serious pain. I also had severe gas and bloating, diarreah (diarrhea), and abdominal pain. I never had an actual diagnosis of anything.

Now, my reflux symptoms are pretty much gone. But I am having crazy abdominal pains in just about every quadrent. I feel it most in the upper left and lower right. I do also get sharp pains in upper right but it doesn't seem as frequent. Even less so in the lower left. It seems as though it has been intensified over the last two days. Fiber from citrucell seems to help. It also seems that I have some mid to upper back pain, not really bad, just an ache that comes and goes. it's along the trap muscle that runs down the side of the spine. The pains aren't always there but come and go along with slight nausia at times. My stool seems mucusy and a light yellowish brown I haven't had a good bowel movement in months.
I now have stabbing upper left back pain
My Doc tinks that it's IBS But ran liver and pancreatic tests.