abdominal pains without diagnosis
Hello, I am a woman of 30 years without special medical or personal history or family. I suffered for almost 3 years of very significant epigastric abdominal pain with bilious vomiting. always contains the first vomit the food of the day, that proves the blocking of digestion. .
These pains generally occur on the third day of the menstrual cycle, after taking the drug analgesics: paracetamol or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory. radiological examinations have found a paralytic ileus with small effusion of the pouch of Douglas. the endoscopy found a small gastric mucosal atrophy. Abdominal CT scan is normal. a blood test is normal except for anemia. These painful episodes increasing in frequency throughout the year. This year I made 3. I confess I am a very stressed out. the doctor suspected Mediterranean fever. But I do not episodes of fever during these crises. I have no family history of this kind of painful crises. it is nevertheless true that I have some joint pain since I'm young but not inflammation. is what may have this disease in these conditions? is that these symptoms you suggest another diagnosis?