Aa
A
A
Close
abnormal biopsy
I had a gastric biopsy that showed acute inflammation, regenerative and hyperplastic changes. No polyp. Negative for helicobacter. I also have colon issues. My prometheus test says IBD predicted and Ulcerative Colitis predicted. I had an adenoma polyp removed from my colon 1 year ago. I'm on protonix daily. I get intestinal pain and rectal pain on a somewhat regular basis. The acid problem is becoming more of a burden and it seems to start up the colon and rectal problems. Years ago, the pain in the rectal area was unbearable, ( it was not hemmorhoid pain). I could not focus or concentrate, it was so bad. I was having daily loose stool, but it was not bloody and it was not all day long.  I was desperate. I begged the GI doc to put me on Colazal and after 6 weeks it was as if a miracle had occured. I was MUCH better. He will not keep me on it continuously because my colon does not look inflamed on colonoscopy. Any advice or diagnosis would be great. I think he has given up on diagnosis.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Maybe a test for Celiac?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources