Gastroenterology Community
abnormal texture of liver

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

abnormal texture of liver

I have recently had an ultrasound which was actually to check the gall bladder. The report that came back mentioned that the liver has abnormal texture and mild fatty infiltration, and that there is a 2 X 1.3 X 2.3 echogenic reasonably well demarcated hyperechoic lesion in segment 3, that could be a haemangioma, and a CT scan with dual phase scanning is recommended. I am booked in to have the CT scan, and for the subsequent follow up with my doctor. However, I am interested to get any information I can in the mean time, please.

This discussion is related to echogenic liver.
Tags: Liver
my friend was just told she has fatty tissue on her liver and abnormal textures, what ended up happening with you she is terrified.