acid reflux issues
Recently diagnosed with acid reflux and have noticed lately that when I eat certain foods, my face feels hot for about 1 hour after eating.....I had a few chocolates today, and now my face is hot......if you look in the mirror, it is not red....just feels hot....I am currently taking Zantac 150 twice a day....and eating a very bland diet.....occasionally still have stomach upset when eating different food and occasionally (about 3\4 times over the last couple of months, eating a certain food can cause cramps and diarrhea)  wondering if the diarrhea may be caused by the introduction of new food into a very bland diet?  Anyone experience similar?  Also, occasionally get a feeling of faint, lightheadedness - weird feeling usually only last for a couple of minutes and does not happen frequently - wondering if this is a side effect of the Zantec?
thanks for the information.....I have an appointment booked for Dec 22nd to discuss different meds for the acid reflux,,,,I do not think that I should still be having stomach issues when I am taking two pills a day and pretty much eating chicken, rice, potatoes, veg. and fruit - so I wonder if the Zantac is really working for me......I have thought about food allergy and intolerance....I have tried to stay away from gluten and dairy as much as possible over the last couple of months, but I have yet to introduce any back into my diet.....I plan to introduce both over a long christmas holiday and see what happens...thanks for the inform....I will definitely post you back