Gastroenterology Community
air in my stomach

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

air in my stomach

ok this is gonna sound extremely crazy , but trust me it worked.....
I had a full historectomy and everything was just crazy , I had busted my stitches so many times
cause it took so long to heal, well after it healed me and my husband had sex. This pain in my stomach hurt so bad
i wanted to go to the hospital but i thought it was just constapatition so i just laid in bed for 2 days.... Ok well little later in the month we had sex again and the same thing happened. Now it hurt so bad I could not walk for 3 days. But it just went away when I farted... I know that was a bit much to tell you but for you to understand the issues I now have a answer.  Ok well last night we tried and i cried where it hurt so bad and its normally hurting always after doggy style. I now have done so much research and no answers ...Ok this might sound weird but if you hurt as bad as I did you will understand.....  It is air in the stomach with sometimes a little gas and so i tried something... A vaccum cleaner, I promise i boiled the end of the vaccum and slowly put it in my vagina kinda far up and then turned it on and I never in a million years really thought that would work but I promise instatently it worked. I was still just a lil sore from where the air had already been in there for so long but I could get out of bed and do things when just 10 mins ago I could not even move.....

This discussion is related to constant air in the stomach   unable to belch.
0%
 (0) 
air in my stomach
0%
 (0) 
extreme pain
0 Members voted
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I'm glad you found something that worked, but your vagina is not in any way connected to your stomach so the vacuum cleaner did not take out air from your stomach.
I doubt anyone here or anywhere else will believe that story because I just don't see any woman doing that because I ]think she would suck the insides of her body into the vaccum cleaner.