Gastroenterology Community
bad bowel movements and pain/black spots
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bad bowel movements and pain/black spots

It started a while ago. perhaps 5 or 6 months. it doesnt matter what i eat it just goes off. i havent lost weight
i'll even go when i dont eat much. perhaps 4 or 5 times a day. when i have protein drinks my stool looks almost o aily,
i get a pain below my belly button before i have a bowl movement, thats the only time it happens and i always have to go after. i have had stool tests done, blood tests too. no parasites, no blood. maybe some1 out there has experienced this. any info is appreciated
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  What problem are you having with your bowel movements?  Is it just that you have pain before having a bowel movement and occationally they look oily?  Have you tried eliminating any foods from your diet?
Blank
It's pain below my belly button, but 100% every time i have to go to the bathroom after. my stools are never soft, always watery. foul smelling, and some foods make it oily. iv tried eliminating processed foods but it hasnt helped yet. Sometimes after the pain i will only have to pass gas. i thought a few times i may have noticed white/black specs in my stool, but i havent seen it continuously, though white and black specs dont ring a bell when it comes to food that i have consumed. Thanks Patient915 for the reply, appreciate it
Blank
I would recommend trying to eliminate different foods from your diet to see if that helps (things like lactose, gluten, etc.).
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...