black stool...
for the past 3 days i had a fever sometimes reaching up to 103.7 and getting down to 97.9. i had been taking advil and sudafed for the fever and on the 3rd day went to the bathroom and my stool was half normal and half black. today (the 4th day) my fever hasn't came back but my stool is still black. my stomach is not hurting and i am not vommitting at all. could this still be internal bleeding??
i forgot to ask, could the black stool be from the advil i was taking? also, while i was taking the advil, i wasn't eating very much.
I don't know whether the colour of your stool is caused by the medications.  However, if your stools are black/tarry then this indicates intestinal bleeding.  The medical name for stools of this nature is MELENA.  You could try typing it into google/yahoo etc and studying one of the listings.

Anyway, bleeding and/or melena is never normal and should be investigated promptly.

Good luck
Morecambe