bleeding while going to the bathroom
i'm bleeding while going to the bathroom.
First time it happened few day ago when i had to go to the bathroom, at first i had troubles to pass my poo and when i clean my anus  i found some blood on the toilet paper which was just few drops. This morning when i was going to the bathroom i heard  something like a crack in my anus while pushing my poo and found a lot of blood in the toilet bowl the bleeding stopped fast but the water was all red. help me
Sounds like a hemorrhoid. I have had bleeding to I want to get a colonoscopy but I can’t get my doctor to do it and if you’ve had bleeding you should get a colonoscopy it’s not really uncomfortable but I believe it’s an important test and the best way to find out what’s going on in there. What also might help is clear soluble fiber it’ll make things softer and easier to go.
I also think it sounds like hemorrhoids.  Try Preparation H suppositories.  They work very well.  good luck........Chris
Hey, I've had that and do occasionally.  Generally, the brighter red the blood, the better.  It's often a hemorrhoid.  Internal ones are undetected sometimes but can bleed alarmingly for little while.   But you should make sure you don't have a fissure.  Best not to worry, but get it checked.
Thank you for ur help