Gastroenterology Community
bowel loops

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

bowel loops

my ultrasound report says that there are few midly dilated and thickend small bowel loops are seen in left flank and para-umblical region .the bowel loops are filled with  semi solid contents ,showings to and fro motions pf intraluminal contents .. soo sir plz explan it to me in easy way....does it is dangerous ............plz tell its treatment plz...

This discussion is related to Loops in the bowel.
This basically means you are a little bit constipated.  This is not dangerous and it is very common.  If you are not having any symptoms then you don't need to treat it.  If you are having abdominal pain or bloating, you can start eating more fiber, water, fruits, and vegetables.
Gaseous and prominent fluid filled bowel loops are seen in my abdomen pls help