bruised tailbone and flatulence
Yesterday I received a very painful knock to my tailbone region during my soccer game leaving it bruised and sore.  Later that evening and all day today I have been experiencing short but consistent bursts of flatulence and a constant uncomfortable feeling like I need to excrete.  Could I have damage to my spinal cord?
I broke my tail bone and at first I couldn't poop for 2 weeks-- it most likely was from all of the pain medication I was on (I also broke my pelvis). The first time after my accident I had a BM my tailbone popped. Now when I poop or fart my *** bone cracks, in fact my whole lower spinal column will  crack, it's like an orchestra of cracking bones whenever I excrete a blast of gas or pass a large BM. Additionally, women who "break" their tailbone are 80% likely to re-break it during child birth.
I fell down the stairs and  hurt my butt bone i think i cant even stand i sont know if i bruised it or what i did to it. Do u have a butt bone or it a tail bone please help i am in so much pain.