bubbly gurgling feeling in stomach
Has anyone gotten the bubbly gurgling feeling in their stomach after eating or drinking anything?  I'm wondering what is causing this.  I already have plans to have my gb removed due to stones, but I am asking because the surgeon and other docs feel there is something more going on, as my labs and symptoms/location of pain seem to indicate.  Pancreas is likely involved and I do have a hiatal hernia.  White blood cells & pancreatic enzymes are elevated.  Any experiences or ideas are appreciated.
i to had the same gurgling feeling along with pain and bloating.
after various tests and a long wait i was dianoised with ibs and gastritis by endoscopy.
you may well need to have the same .
good luck.
hi, have you been tested for h-pylori infection?
No, I have not been tested for h-pylori.  Since they know my gb is a problem, and they think that my pancreas &/or my hiatal hernia may be causing some of my other problems, they don't want to bother testing anything further until my gb is out.  It is just frustrating for me because I want to know more 'before' I go into surgery.  One's mind tends to think the worst when all is left to the imagination.    Thanks to both posters for giving your ideas.  If needed after recovering from surgery, I will pursue those tests.
hi, i think taking your gallbladder out should be a last option since symptoms after surgery sometimes return and another underlying problem is found, please undergo an endoscopy before your surgery, people stiil function normal even when their gallbladder has stones or is 25 to 50pc active, make surgery a last resort. cheers.