c-diff
i have c-diff and had sex with boyfriend 3 days before i was told i had it. can he get it too?
C.diff is not a sexually transmitted disease.  It is a bacteria inside the digestive tract.  Besides, if he were to get it, the same drugs you take for it, he can take and it'll go away.
Your casual reply makes me a little suspect that you did not do much research on your reply which makes me very uncomfortable for seabee12.  It can be transmitted sexually and was described as playing Russian roulette and many precautions should be used before even considering having sexual contact.  It is very contagious and can last on surfaces for 5-6 months.  It is NOT easy to get rid of c-diff and can take months to years to rid of it.  One can even die from it.  So your casual account of it, as I said, is disturbing.  One must wash the sheets (if in bed), be super clean, use condoms, both male and female types.  I suggest you talk with your physician, seabee12, and get the facts and research on the internet, as I am doing.  My mom has had c-diff and is having a lot of trouble getting rid of it and may be reinfecting herself.  It is a serious disease and should be thought about carefully if considering close contact, sexually or not, with any loved one.  I hope this helps!