can anybody help???
im new to the internet so i hope im doing this right??
im 32 and 2yrs ago i had emergency surgery for a perianal absess..3mths later i got sick again and had another drainage, followed by another drainage 4days after.. my doctor thought finally something more serious was wrong so was sent to a specialist who did surgery on a fistula and inserted a seton ring..since then ive had 6 more surgerys on the same area,ive had the seton replaced,moved,tightened and 3 more drainage surgerys..
i am at a loss as what to do..in 3days i go in for my 3rd MRI and another colonoscopy.. im in pain again and am booked in for another drainage in a week..is there something my doctor isnt seeing??
i have been experimenting with my diet and it seems when i remove all precessed food,wheat,dairy and meat i have no pain but am exhausted..
what the hell is wrong?? does anyone out there know or have been through this also??
please..
Stillgoing, is there any possibility that the absess/fistula could be connected to any form of inflammatory bowel issue? There are people with IBDs in which anal issues are a recurring problem.
thank you thank you !!!
ive spent the last few hrs reading up on inflammitory bowel and EVERYTHING it says describes me..ive had problems with certian foods,bloating,diaorrea,constipation and stress my entire life and i always knew it was in some way related..i  cant believe with all the specialists and doctors ive run into not one has even mentioned it..also i cant believe i didnt research it a long time ago??what have i been thinking?? so i am saying a BIG THANK YOU to you and i have begun a fairly strict diet as a trial for myself to see if i can notice results over the month.. a new beginning hopefull without anymore surgery..
Cheers