can gallstones make you tired?
I have been having pain in my upper right abdomen for about a month now.  Seems to happen more right after a meal.  I also have feelings of fatigue and i am very tired. Does this sound like gallstones?
I have found that after gallstone/gallbladder and/or kidney stone episodes (even small ones) the body feels as though it has been through the mill and run over by a Mack Truck.  So, it is quite possible.

Cheryl
I just went to the Dr. for pains in my stomach and they did an ultrasound and they found gallstones.  I have been researching them since I have to see the surgion this coming up Tuesday.  Fatigue is one of the syptoms I have read about and I totally feel it!  If you haven't gone to get checked out I would if I were you!
Denise
I have had ultrasound and i have multiple gallstones. On the waiting list to have gallbladder removed. Is this really necessary? if i cut down on what i eat, lose weight and eat healthy.. could i not live with the gallstones, or is this dangerous? please help as i very confused about it all