can't breathe with pain and ache in left side, back and tummy area
Hi, I am really worried there is something wrong with me. I have pain and a bad ache in my left side of my breast, chest, back and tummy and I can't breathe well. I hve been to A& E twice now but they say they can't find anything wrong. I can hardly breathe, it feels like it is all on my left side of my body. They thought I had a clot but then said it doesn't look like you have but I am getting worse and don't know what to do. My husband has gone to work I have 3 children at home and unsure of what I should do. Should I just stay at home and rest? or go see Dr again. so scared something bad is wrong. Hope someone can help me. Thank's for reading this.
.
There are several things that can cause pain in that area.  Don't accept this doctor's answer. Push for further testing, obviously something is wrong, this is what pain is indicative of. Since this is getting worse and you are in a lot of pain, I would go to the ER.