Gastroenterology Community
can't get rid of pinworms

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Viewing 401-420 comments:
Has anyone tried "Freedom Cleanse"? I have just heard of it and wondered if it has been tried with results.  It comes out of a clinic in Arizona.
Yes I tried  vinegar enema + water + salt .... and good results, it must be beside a real diet and no suger in food , no fruits no juice no sweet, because when i eat sger or juice with a lot of suger I feel pinorms come out and let eggs.

But this time I will try  vinegar enema without salt but with a lot of water.

Thanks For All...

****** Attention

Don't make enema vinegar over 3 days
Only one time before sleeping at night
When you get up go immediately to bathroom.. wash and change your pantalon
Vinegar must be with water = 30% vinegar + 70 % water

-------------------------------
Try

Just ran across a website and others were commenting about their experiences with fighting worms for themselves and or family. Someone mention " Humaworm" and how they wished that they could order it from America because it works. So I took the time do a little research for myself by going to their website. I have to be honest and say that I was very impress and I like others have just about heard it all. Basically it is just a bunch of herb plus they also have a great colon cleanser by what the long list of testimonials that I took the time to read said and they were all so genuine. Keep fighting Community.
Ready to stick a knife up my butt. These things have to stop -.-
Does anyone know if its possible to have surgery to remove pin worms?? I;ve looked up videos online and I've seen drs remove huge piles of worms, im pretty sure they weren't pin worms though
Oh God

I'm still infected with these monsters pinworms
Don't knew what to do

I need a serious help, please
I cleansed my sysyem by cutting out sugars and eating papaya seeds every day. I also started drinking clove tea. Once a month I make some clove tea. I put about 3 teaspoons of cloves into 2 pints of water in a jug in the fridge.  It lasts me about 10 days. Then, 3 times a day, from this jug I pour a cm into a mug and top with hot water, or I add to other drinks. Anyway, after fighting pinworms for many years this seems to have got rid of them completely in about 3 months.  Plus cleaning with the tea too cause it kills eggs. I put the tea on a cloth and clean everything I touch, eg telephone, fridge door, doorknobs etc. I also put the tea in my laundry. Hope this helps. Do let me know.
Curry powder has been proven to fight infections, all kinds. U.S. research has shown that curcumin, which is found in the popular curry spice turmeric, causes a sizable increase in a protein that boosts the immune system.
It helps the body to fight bacteria and viruses, including those that cause tuberculosis, even if it has not encountered them before, the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry reports.
Professor Adrian Gombart of Oregon State University, who found that curcumin caused levels of the protein, cathelicidin anti-microbial peptide, to almost triple.
However, it’s possible that sustained consumption over time may be healthy and help protect against infection, especially in the stomach and intestinal tract.
Turmeric has been used for 2500 years as a medicinal compound and also in religious ceremonies, as well as being a favorite ingredient in curry.
Curry is found heavily in Jamaican dishes also India's and the food is divine. You can find these recipes online and yes the parasite will dread your new found weapon to fight them with. As always Community keep fighting.

Also do not forget Diatomaceous Earth because it has help me breath again and not feel so hopeless and that my friends mean that I have come a long way. I use to take no less than a tablespoon every two hours and now I may take two heaping spoon two times a day. I may feel the parasite trying to lay eggs once every other day and most times I somehow ate a carb or sugar somewhere. That is a big change because worms use to move all day everyday. I am not going to stop until I destroy each and every on of those worms and you would be surprise the things I have done and will do to see to it.
I am very intested in the pharmacy to get the Vermox. My daughter has had them off and on for the past 4-5 years. Gets very exausting dealing with this and she is a teenager now and just the embarrassment is enough. Taking a toll on mine and her quality of life. Thank you so much for any information you can give me. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!
I highly suggest you look into Andreas Kalckers parasite protocol.  It is highly effective!  Also consider taking MMS for a while before you start his protocol so that the MMS can help rid your body of toxins and die off during the parasite cleanse.

http://www.andreaskalcker.com/index.php/en/health/parasite

http://www.andreaskalcker.com/index.php/en/health/clo2-mms

http://jimhumble.org/new-protocols-1000-a-2000.html
I could be YOU. The female version. I am driving my family crazy with my constant cleaning and hygiene rituals, and trying to force them upon everyone else. Except I am married with 3 kids, and we ALL have them. My middle son and I are horrified and obsessed. My youngest is annoyed by all this, my oldest and my husband are in denial, despite me showing them live worms crawling in their recently worn underwear. My husband makes a half assed attempt to follow my rules but that just won't cut it. I see them floating through the air, I see them on every surface of the house. That's the worst part, knowing they are coming off my body and onto everyone I'm around, co workers etc.
I also buy a case of bottled water and add about a tablespoon of lemon juice to the water and drink them all day . The worms hate the acid. Drinking V8 juice also work in fighting the worm for tomatoes are also their enemy because of acid content. Diatomacious Earth grayish in color is best and do assist with killing the parasite. I hate drinking Gin but I hate the worms more and it stops them dead in their tracks. This is what is very much working for me for now and I know I will find the cure in time. Keep fighting!
Hello Shine83S

I took the time the look at the website one of them was down but the other two were filled with loads of information. Still processing all of it but I feel that it will be very helpful. Thanks you for your posting.
And I thought this was something you only get in Africa or other poor countries in the world.  I actually brought these undesirable visitors from my last summer trip to Ethiopia.  After 7 unsuccessful treatments with Combantrin, I searched online for a long term cure and here I am.

I lived in West Africa for several years without getting infected though  Perhaps I was more vigilent then or with this trip, going back to Africa, I thought I was now imune and took too much risks.

There's something that came back to my mind lately.  When I lived in Africa, I noticed how people there crush hot pepper, mix it with water and clean their intestine once or twice a day, that way.  I wish to find those little pumps you can get everwhere there, but nowhere to be seen over here.  

They do this process twice a day with babies too.  They however use local plants or a bit of soap from Marseille mix with water.  Very useful when you cannot afford diapers, but the bowel movement gets lazy and dependent on that over time.  I was even told then they have some kind of plants that make the babies to walk (which is also very useful to get the crawling babies off the ground because of the critters' risk involved).  I've seen 7 months old babies walking there and I would tend to believe it.

Anyway, big thanks to everyone here for your input.  I will update you, eventually and hopefully, on what helped me to be successful.

Oh, allow me another remark.  It seems that there are a majority of women in this forum.  Is it that the men tend to be immuune or are they in denial?  My 17 year old son, who traveled with me, is too.  He said it is because my digestive system is weak...could be.  I definitely didn't eat as much pepper as he did, which might have helped him, even though he ate a lot of raw meat, which is part of the Ethiopian traditional food.  How these people can get away with it...that is another question.
Hello and thanks for the comment. I just stop by here tonight just do a update and I saw your message. I can believe that red pepper works. I also read that Mexicans don't suffer with pin worms as much because of eating jalapeno peppers on a regular basic. I now eat them in eggs foe breakfast with lots of garlic and I can tell that the worms hate the stuff. I can report that I have reduced the numbers of pin worms by taking albendazole or  ivermectin  everyday twice a day to kill the worms. I found out that the DE only kill the eggs but not the worms said Andreas Kalcker which I believe is a scientist that has spent years studying this infection along with other things. My infection was out of control but I now can see myself getting my life back. From what I understand the worm lay eggs mostly on the nights of a full moon and I make sure I eat peppers all day long just for sport. I may feel movement three to four times a day.This process I am on can take up to a year to be rid of the pin worms because of the rotations eggs to adult worms but I really do notice a vast difference. B12 is also what the worms feed on which gives them energy to lay eggs. What I do know is to keep fighting.
Hi there -- did you ever have any luck getting rid of the worms? I've had them for 3 months and am just trying to find out what people are doing to successfully get rid of them. Thanks so much!
update - I believe I am close to getting rid of the worms - had pin worms and ascaris.  The ascaris has been the most difficult to get rid of.  Here is what I do:

I buy mebendazole from Amazon - ships from Thailand.  takes 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to arrive.  This works a little, I do see some worms in the stool.

the other thing I do now is to do a lot of enemas - I put 3-4 dropper fulls of black walnut/ wormwood complex in the enema bucket.  I am able to retain the enema as well as take a full bucket.  This is key as I have found that I had a lot of worms stuck in my lower colon in the folds.  the Black walnut tincture will kill the worms.  Vinegar works, however, I feel the need to purge too quickly before I get any of the solution to the lower colon where I really think the worms are hiding out.  by retaining the enema, the solution works into the folds and opens them up - I know the worms were there as when they come out, they kinda look like little brains as if they were in a little pocket.

I have taken the black walnut wormwood orally, however I've never had any results this way, where I have had results via the enema.

about 5-10 minutes after I have done an enama and purged, my sinuses are instantly clear!  I used to take allergy shots when I was younger, now I know that it wasn't allergies, but worms!
animals can't carry pinworms.  Only humans can.  So don't worry it wasn't the pinworms that caused your cat to pass away.
I am so scared. Someone help me. I dont know what to do. I am 13 years old. I believe I may have pin worms, because when I start to relax and go to sleep in my bed I feel things crawling at my anus. Also I get stomach pain sometimes and I am suddenly getting headaches and I sleep alot. (dont know if those last two have anything to do with it) Except I never see anything come out when I go to the toilet. I dont want to tell my mum cause I am embarrased and scared. Me and my mum arent exactly close and we dont get along. AND I DONT WANNA TELL MY DAD, I would find it too awkward. I have been reading some of your messages above. They are helping me. But I dont know what to do?!?!??! Someone help me.
The best way in the early months is to take cures, or doing ennema with little of vinegar immediately before sleeping.
and the first time you get up immediately go to the bathroom cleaning your leg with hot water change your pantalon and under wear if there is & change the sheets and clean it with very hot water to kill the pinworms

pinworms is very fast
So so sorry to hear your problems with this.    Get some diatomaceous earth and rub it on you where ever you feel itching.   This will definitely kill them on the outside.   I tried it internally but it did nothing.   Hope this helps.
Thanks to everyone for posting.  I have had pinworms for four months now.  I have used everything mentioned above and of course they do not work.  I have been trying to find DE, and it is not in sight in any health food store where I live. People look at me like Im crazy, and say hey I put that in my pool! I tell them I know, its the food grade type.  Well to make a long story short, I called a health food store, that is ran by a nutritionist, and she told me to use tanacet-heel? I had never heard of it, and she said that if I use it for six weeks, they should all be gone.  Since she is a cerified RN and nutritionist, I am trusting her.  You take three doses a day=one dose= ten drops on your tongue. ( My first dose was today,and it tasted like bad alcohol).

My question is has anyone ever tried this? Tanacet Heel? I can't find any comments on the internet about it?

Im also going two hours out of town to buy DE next weekend.  IF anyone could possibly share a link of where to buy the stuff online, I'd be forever grateful!

http://www.alixxor.com/sites/default/parasites.htm.pdf

This was an amazing article from the cdc.  It has every type of remedy on there.
Dear friends a worth try recipe is cinnamon(ceylan cinnamon) tea 3 times a day with empty stomach 30 minutes before eating anything , Take 3 cinnamon woods(1 wood for every glass or a big cup so 3 woods for 3 glasses) and add them in a boiling water , let it cold and drink it, the color of the tea must be a deep dark gold brown color. you must drink it for at least 20 days to see results , my mother saw results from the first week, i also have the problem but i am doing a different treatment with essential oils and wormwood extract and acidofilus vitamins that a pharmasist gave to me, my mother had a 4 day off syptoms (symptoms) after 14 years yes you read right 14 yeas , i catch the worms last january after i passed mononucleosis . cinnamon treatment is the next in list. and after it i will go to a homeopathic doctor maybe he's expencive but i think that homeopathy can treat pinworms, afterall  it's all up to our immune system, be faith and never give up.
Thank you for mentioning the black specks along with the pinworms. The doctors act like parasites can't evolve like viruses and other organisms. It surprises me that they don't think that they aren't detected or killed by the old methods because they've mutated and become stronger liike some flu viruses.
One more time DE for worming
diatomx.co.uk/epages/eshop439661.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/eshop439661/Categories/DiatomPure%C2%AE
You know, the insomnia is a reason of these pinworms because it takes long hours to get out , so try to sleep 6 or 7 hours minimum without waking up
Finally free!
Thanks so much for all the posts!
Here are the things that seemed to make the difference (for me!)
We have had these before when the children were younger so I quite simply just dosed myself (and kept repeating!) when I first realized I had pinworms, HOWEVER I stopped when an acquaintance wondered how I was since my skin was quite yellow!  I then started "natural" and, yes, did try lots of pumpkin seeds :) , but found using a big daub of vaseline on doubled up t.p. applied to anywhere itchy was the most helpful.  I did this for months which kept numbers very low, but didn't quite rid things.
I finally dosed a few times again (of the two I've used here in Canada, the doctor-prescribed  Vermox seems to be more effective than the Combantrin you can ask the pharmacist for).  I think I was only effective this last round because I had a hygiene/"decontamination" routine down.
First off, if the dosing doesn't quickly work, please do make sure you are being careful with nighttime clothing and bedding.  I've washed on hot for months now :)  Taking it over the top the last time, I IRONED, yes ironed, my clean nighttime underwear as I could feel movement along the elastic after treating immediately upon going to bed.  This made all the difference.  (I know, TMI, but this whole site is a little tricky that way...)  We also bought a mattress pad (about $70) that was for dust mites and I think this made a huge difference as, previously, I would feel itching under the weight of my hips or shoulders and do feel that was wee guys moving up to the heat when I came to bed...One other thing that I think I was doing wrong previously was continuing to use the vaseline right after treating.  I never seemed to be able to get quite free of the urinary tract ones and I think I was really keeping them there a little by having so much vaseline.  Maybe give them a chance to escape if they need to :)  
One last other thing, your imagination might kick in here with you feeling itchy around your nose, eyes, ears.  Whether there is something there or not might be moot, but it helps to feel you can do something!  Keep a glass of water by your bedside in which to dip q-tips...Use these to whisk at anywhere you feel an itch on your face--scooping anything there aside and then tossing straight to a garbage can. Really helps with all those worst case scenarios the middle of the night lends itself to!
Just to encourage:  Noone else in the family got them.  Careful hygiene does make a difference (nailbrush, daily showers and all that...)  There is hope!  Biggest lesson:  I will evermore be very careful in sketchy public washrooms (which, I for one, will blame this encounter on :)
Hello Dear,
I have been in this community for over a year. What I have notice is that there are less replies in 2014, starting at the end of 2013 and I wanted to know if you are still free from symptoms. I read your comment and I believe this may be one that works.
A quick story I heard from my MD this women is deathly ill for a couple years,  shortness of breath, heart problems . nausea, weight loss, dizziness, and general weakness this lady traveled all over the world seeking answers from MD they cannot figure it out . She had tons of tests  I read that  parasite testing  are only 20% accurate because parasites hide . The ND figure it was  parasites my  put her on Six month of parasite medicine at the sixth month she gets super sick and passes a nest of parasites and immediately gets better!!. It is wise to stay on parasite cleanse for a long time to kill all the parasites be sure it is gentle and be sure to take your vitamins and replace good flora. I take DE just for general  maintenance I think it is wise to do a parasite cleans every seven months.  
I bought my Food grade Diametameous Earth on Amazon and it was shipped right to my door
could you tell me how you ingested the DE?  did you drink it with water, juice, or what?  
Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience, advice, and courage. I am fighting too. I will describes my remedies when I get closer to the finish line. I'm better than I was. I am grateful for progress. I fight to stay hopeful and stay on top of the hard work.
That's a idea I have been pondering for weeks. The DE kills the eggs and the eggs are laid outside the body. I have also read that the DE must stay dry to work as it should.
That's the spirit. Maybe one day being able to help someone from fighting alone is another goal of mines. I can honestly say that I feel closer every month.
Thanks for the information Dear. I also read much about how many people have parasites but the tests denied this very fact. Recap, A gentle parasite cleanse, Vitamins and replace the Flora lost after meds/cleanses that kill parasite are taken. For now I have very few symptoms but I do have to stay ahead of them.
Just started drinking the cinnamon tea for about a week now and I can already say that there is something to it. Take for 20 days 3 times a day 30 mins before eating. Thanks!
You been on the gin again   ¬._0
I've had a couple of parasite tests, all came back negative, yet when I do an enema with a little vinegar, I get a lot out - a number of inches long.  Also, had very good success with taking bromelain and papain on an empty stomach.
My entire family did two (three day/twice daily) courses of Mebednazole space 12 days apart. My this time we had been practicing immaculate hygiene and had the house professionally cleaned twice and all the carpets and sofas steam cleaned professionally. After that we did papaya seed smoothies (fresh papayas ONLY) for one week and followed up with 6 weeks of Crushed Clove Bud Herb at every meal and also garlic gel-tabs.  During this time we carefully removed our sleeping garments (tight fitting underpants ALONG WITH cuffed sweatpants) every morning and scrubbed our bums with soap, water, and each a clean, scrubby cloth.  Since then, I think it was last April, we have had NO FURTHER infestation.

I just wonder if those who think they are the only ones affected in their households are insisting EVERYONE follow the same rigorous hygiene and herb/drug therapies they are. Just because you can't feel them, doesn't mean they aren't there. Many adults don't feel them at all.  If ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE are not following the same guidelines, they are likely spreading eggs everywhere and YOU, dear sufferer, are simply reinfecting yourself. Everyone is likely infected, not just you.  If even a single egg makes it back into your intestinal tract, you will become afflicted again.  Sorry for that bad news, but it is very true.  Be vigilant, you CAN get rid of them.
just a note - I've done mebednazole numerous times, but I really have had the best results with the papain chewables on an empty stomach.  I get much more out - a lot of the little stuff as well as larger parasites, plus much easier to get at the Vitamin shoppe - I like their papaya chewables taste the best, though I think all brands I've tested so far seem to work about the same for the same dose.  Plus - lots of other health benefits for the enzymes like papain and bromelian - my cholesterol is down and I haven't felt the need for anything like advil.
After 4 years of trying everything, what finally worked for me was this:

400mg of Albenza 2 times per day for 10 days straight

It's been 6 months now and no sign of them whatsoever.  Mebendazole has been removed from the market here in the U.S., probably because it doesn't work anymore due to resistance.  I had used Albeza before but the silly take one, wait 2 weeks, take another one method, which didn't work.  Taking it the way described above worked.  I also took it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil with each dose because fat is supposed to make it work even better.
WHAT IS YOUR DUMB POINT FOR LIVING?
Yes I agree this infection can be beat just as the common cold . Chess anyone?
Thanks for the information ohioguy513 and from the bit of research that most have done here your solutions seem to be right on track.
That would be the cheapest remedy of all time, lets hope it works for someone.
Hi I'm am a 14 year old girl and have all these symptoms I have  had them for a week now and want these horrors out of me as soon as possible i have read all the comments and found helpful resources. I will let you know if there is any progress.
I know this is a crazy idea, but it doesn't seem like many other suggestions seem to be working to completely cure pinworms.  I'll start off by saying that my son has had them for 2 months.  We've taken a dose of PinX and 2 doses of Albenza.  He just started to complain of itching again (about two weeks after last dose).  How you wondered why pinworms thrive in some digestive systems more than others?  There has to be a reason.  We've followed the hygiene routine just as advised…just like many of you.  There has to be a reason.  My crazy idea: nobody wants to talk about our problem because it's embarrassing, so why not get someone else to? I just wrote to CNN and Fox News.  They have, in the Contact Us section, a link to report a news story.  The inability of some to rid themselves of pinworms is a story that should be covered!  Doctors shrug their shoulders and are no help, so maybe there is somebody out there that is wise enough to do the proper research and help so many who are suffering.  If enough people write about it, maybe it will be covered.  Flood all news stations (even local ones).  We obviously aren't doing much good with our our remedies, so let's put our fingers to work and write people who have a voice (or are willing to use it since we're too embarrassed to speak up in that manner).  I hope others will follow suit!  Good luck to all!!
Viewing 401-420 comments: