Gastroenterology Community
can't get rid of pinworms

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Viewing 401-489 comments:
Hello Dear,
I have been in this community for over a year. What I have notice is that there are less replies in 2014, starting at the end of 2013 and I wanted to know if you are still free from symptoms. I read your comment and I believe this may be one that works.
A quick story I heard from my MD this women is deathly ill for a couple years,  shortness of breath, heart problems . nausea, weight loss, dizziness, and general weakness this lady traveled all over the world seeking answers from MD they cannot figure it out . She had tons of tests  I read that  parasite testing  are only 20% accurate because parasites hide . The ND figure it was  parasites my  put her on Six month of parasite medicine at the sixth month she gets super sick and passes a nest of parasites and immediately gets better!!. It is wise to stay on parasite cleanse for a long time to kill all the parasites be sure it is gentle and be sure to take your vitamins and replace good flora. I take DE just for general  maintenance I think it is wise to do a parasite cleans every seven months.  
I bought my Food grade Diametameous Earth on Amazon and it was shipped right to my door
could you tell me how you ingested the DE?  did you drink it with water, juice, or what?  
Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience, advice, and courage. I am fighting too. I will describes my remedies when I get closer to the finish line. I'm better than I was. I am grateful for progress. I fight to stay hopeful and stay on top of the hard work.
That's a idea I have been pondering for weeks. The DE kills the eggs and the eggs are laid outside the body. I have also read that the DE must stay dry to work as it should.
That's the spirit. Maybe one day being able to help someone from fighting alone is another goal of mines. I can honestly say that I feel closer every month.
Thanks for the information Dear. I also read much about how many people have parasites but the tests denied this very fact. Recap, A gentle parasite cleanse, Vitamins and replace the Flora lost after meds/cleanses that kill parasite are taken. For now I have very few symptoms but I do have to stay ahead of them.
Just started drinking the cinnamon tea for about a week now and I can already say that there is something to it. Take for 20 days 3 times a day 30 mins before eating. Thanks!
You been on the gin again   ¬._0
I've had a couple of parasite tests, all came back negative, yet when I do an enema with a little vinegar, I get a lot out - a number of inches long.  Also, had very good success with taking bromelain and papain on an empty stomach.
My entire family did two (three day/twice daily) courses of Mebednazole space 12 days apart. My this time we had been practicing immaculate hygiene and had the house professionally cleaned twice and all the carpets and sofas steam cleaned professionally. After that we did papaya seed smoothies (fresh papayas ONLY) for one week and followed up with 6 weeks of Crushed Clove Bud Herb at every meal and also garlic gel-tabs.  During this time we carefully removed our sleeping garments (tight fitting underpants ALONG WITH cuffed sweatpants) every morning and scrubbed our bums with soap, water, and each a clean, scrubby cloth.  Since then, I think it was last April, we have had NO FURTHER infestation.

I just wonder if those who think they are the only ones affected in their households are insisting EVERYONE follow the same rigorous hygiene and herb/drug therapies they are. Just because you can't feel them, doesn't mean they aren't there. Many adults don't feel them at all.  If ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE are not following the same guidelines, they are likely spreading eggs everywhere and YOU, dear sufferer, are simply reinfecting yourself. Everyone is likely infected, not just you.  If even a single egg makes it back into your intestinal tract, you will become afflicted again.  Sorry for that bad news, but it is very true.  Be vigilant, you CAN get rid of them.
just a note - I've done mebednazole numerous times, but I really have had the best results with the papain chewables on an empty stomach.  I get much more out - a lot of the little stuff as well as larger parasites, plus much easier to get at the Vitamin shoppe - I like their papaya chewables taste the best, though I think all brands I've tested so far seem to work about the same for the same dose.  Plus - lots of other health benefits for the enzymes like papain and bromelian - my cholesterol is down and I haven't felt the need for anything like advil.
After 4 years of trying everything, what finally worked for me was this:

400mg of Albenza 2 times per day for 10 days straight

It's been 6 months now and no sign of them whatsoever.  Mebendazole has been removed from the market here in the U.S., probably because it doesn't work anymore due to resistance.  I had used Albeza before but the silly take one, wait 2 weeks, take another one method, which didn't work.  Taking it the way described above worked.  I also took it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil with each dose because fat is supposed to make it work even better.
WHAT IS YOUR DUMB POINT FOR LIVING?
Yes I agree this infection can be beat just as the common cold . Chess anyone?
Thanks for the information ohioguy513 and from the bit of research that most have done here your solutions seem to be right on track.
That would be the cheapest remedy of all time, lets hope it works for someone.
Hi I'm am a 14 year old girl and have all these symptoms I have  had them for a week now and want these horrors out of me as soon as possible i have read all the comments and found helpful resources. I will let you know if there is any progress.
I know this is a crazy idea, but it doesn't seem like many other suggestions seem to be working to completely cure pinworms.  I'll start off by saying that my son has had them for 2 months.  We've taken a dose of PinX and 2 doses of Albenza.  He just started to complain of itching again (about two weeks after last dose).  How you wondered why pinworms thrive in some digestive systems more than others?  There has to be a reason.  We've followed the hygiene routine just as advised…just like many of you.  There has to be a reason.  My crazy idea: nobody wants to talk about our problem because it's embarrassing, so why not get someone else to? I just wrote to CNN and Fox News.  They have, in the Contact Us section, a link to report a news story.  The inability of some to rid themselves of pinworms is a story that should be covered!  Doctors shrug their shoulders and are no help, so maybe there is somebody out there that is wise enough to do the proper research and help so many who are suffering.  If enough people write about it, maybe it will be covered.  Flood all news stations (even local ones).  We obviously aren't doing much good with our our remedies, so let's put our fingers to work and write people who have a voice (or are willing to use it since we're too embarrassed to speak up in that manner).  I hope others will follow suit!  Good luck to all!!
I am so pleased because after suffering with pinworms for years I am completely free!!!  Yay!!! I firstly  cleansed my sysyem by cutting out all sugars incluing fruit sugars and eating 1/2 teaspoon papaya seeds every day. I also started cleaning the house with clove tea added to my normal cleaner. I added this to the laundry too. I moved on to eating papaya seeds once a week. Then I introduced cayeen pepper into my diet. I sprinkle a bit on any food that will take it. I just sprinkle it on my food as the family don't want it. I also converted to using virgin coconut oil in my cooking and think this has helped.
Anyway, after fighting pinworms for many years this seems to have got rid of them completely in about 3 months.  You must  clean regularly with the clove tea too cause it kills the eggs. I put the tea on a cloth and clean the whole house especially everything I touch, eg telephone, fridge door, doorknobs etc.  Hope this helps. I have been free for 6 months. Do let me know!!
Wow! That is wonderfully put and I agree 110 percent. Also If what I am going through helps another that would be golden to me. Yes, I will take your advice.
I can still remember what it was like when I first caught the viral infection.( I blog about it here almost two years ago) The doctors I saw were indeed clueless but all very textbook about it and I was alone but since then made stronger. What I do know for sure is that I and others who fight have been able to get this infection (Our enemy) at bay. I remember one night in the beginning not being able to sleep and no longer wanting to live with the worms at night that were eating off of me. No, I cannot say that I am totally free of the worms but I can say that they no longer rule my body and I have reduced the number GREATLY. If I being one single female can do it, why is it that the so called medical teams whom are in 2014 floating in clueless vill concerning this whole-wide INFECTION which is indeed pass just like a common cold meaning airborne.
I feel ya.  I am a single mom to FOUR and I can't get rid of them.  I have been taking diatomaceous earth for myself for almost three weeks-  just got to a tablespoon a day dosage.  I was feeling so much better and now the worms seem to have come back!  I have an ex husband that is in denial, and I don't have much help enforcing hygiene.  I have become the hygiene police, and I am making everyone around me miserable.  I have tried PinX and Albenza.  Both failed.  
Lol.  I meant to say that I can't get rid of the pinworms- not the kids. :)  It is very frustrating to battle this and I question why in the world these little worm bastards even exist.  I did papya seeds a few times and had some larger worms come out with that.  I think I will start adding papain capsules to my DE routine....  Someone had mentioned black specks in the stool- I have seen that as well.  Someone also mentioned feeling sensations of movement at the panty line- I get that too.  Also the short strands (that move!) that stand up on the underwear and the toilet paper/wet wipe when I wipe.  It's infuriating.  It really makes you question your sanity.  
How many remedies how we tried after some doctors pretty much repeat textbook. At the beginning, I lost at least twenty pounds in six month. I was badly constipated and had night horrors. I felt so alone and I worried about the people I had to work with and my loved ones. My weight has come back and bowls are now regular.
I feel certain that this is just the tip of the iceberg for I know there a thousands more across America that is suffering with this infection quietly. I am not ashamed and don't swallow the BS that is being pushed by those who do not know are could care less.
Jalapenos peppers and cinnamon tea do slow them down. The peppers without the seeds still have capsicum which many believe helps to fight cancer because when eaten the capsicum fool the body into thinking that is being attacked. Jalapenos also are full of antioxidant.and vitamins like E,C,K and,A. There are lots of recipes on the web using this wonderful pepper. One can also find helpful elements from a teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper in a cup of tea or just plain water. Keep fighting Community and your body will help you beat this infection, this I have no doubt.
Yes I know where to buy it :D I buy some myself and took it orally but I couldn't figure out if I had to mix it with liquid or if I just cook with it ya know the temp and what not, I thought I was rid of these infernal things but alas no :( I will try rubbing some de powder on my butt though lol anything that kills them instantly is a win win lol  here's the link...I saw someone say gray de? but I'm pretty sure food grade is white de...here's the link

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Wisdom-Grade-Diatomaceous-Earth/dp/B003QJ8CSE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1403584228&sr=8-5&keywords=de+powder+food+grade
So yeah I've taken DE for three months on an off and saw one count it one! itty bitty worm in the toilet :( So yeah orally DE powder alone might not be the best route. Though you said it kills the eggs this I did not know! so I'll continue to take it orally as well. I seemed to get some relief of symptoms with bottled water and adding 1/2 teaspoon to the water but boy let me tell you that stuff is rough! lol So yeah I gave it up in a day or so.this is when I first noticed my symptoms, I'm one of the lucky oens that doesn't itch alot if ever I didn't even know I had them till I have a very traumatic experience! oh man I still cringe when I think of that...these things are truly a plague is that how ya spell it? As for enemas well I just don't know how to do one lol I have a vague idea of how it works...Oh yeah I've taken reeses pinworm and I think some bottles are more potent lol or maybe I just didn't eat anything but I don't have much appetite and I can't sleep so I know I just know I still have them, every now and then I'll get a tickle but it's so hot here I'm like I'm just sweaty right? wishful thinking lol ah these things suck major *** lol If only I were smart enough to be a doc I'd research the hell out of these things and find the damn cure myself! Heat and sunlight kills em I"ve been tempted to just stay in a tub of water all night and drown em...and I would! but I have this fear they'd start coming out other places even more terrifying that my butt lol
oh forgot to say what I put in the water, ranting I just love it lol Cloves the powder kind I figured why not was all I could find in a small town lol
Well I can't sleep and I just feel like talking more about my problems lol. Back to what I was saying, one bottle of reeses I didn't see any worms passed in stools and I was looking so hard too :( So after that bottle was empty took another dose and oh my god it felt like I had eaten nothing but jalenpo peppers lol you know what I mean right ahh the burn can still feel it lol. Anways after some explosive diarrhea lol I saw what I'm sure was pregnant worms god this is so gross but you guys feel my pain lol. I know because they were bigger than that little white thread worm from before. Unless I'm just full of other crap :( anyways after that I didn't have another symptom and I was sooo happy  even then I took the other dose in two more weeks and even took another one after that. I'm not 100 percent I have them now...more like 98 lol I just really think I do damn it. I've never tried that other prescription med since from reviews didn't seem to work anyways not for good at least and heard it was expensive. I truly believe docs know the cure but more money to have returning customers. Never tried the black walnut wormwood stuff either. Oh and I am religious about hygiene so before you start thinking I'm a dirty slob lol Always wash hands in hot hot water after bathroom visits. I think everyone has them I really do I mean from the info I've read these eggs are everywhere, on produce at the store...before I would never really wash em in hot water good nope just cold water quickly well I changed that lol.  In resturaunts all it takes is one of the servers or cooks to contaminate your food but I still eat out cause I want to lol To be safe from them you'd have to live in a bubble 24/7 but then my symptoms are really mild compared to some I got lucky at something lol though damn it not something to brag about :( Also I almost went insane...not for real lol but I felt crazy! I have tried to not think about them inside my body cause that will really mess with your head. I tell myself this, every living creature on this earth has one form o parasite or the other..wish humans were exempt from this but alas we are animals as well. I tell myself I won't have these forever...if you can catch their dreaded cycle then you can outlast them lol I believe 13 weeks is the hated lifespan of them...but good old reinfection will say not so fast I like living here! lol So def gonna do the coconut oil and de powder at night...was that all? just rub some oil around the area? Oh other tidbits, drink pineapple juice, I always felt so good when I did take that and that oh you want to rumble and talk stomach? *takes another gulp* lol Really guys if you don't try to find some humor in this you will go crazy, at least I will. Don't beleive people who say you can never get rid of them cause that is bs pure and simple, at least it better be! You can defeat these persistent things, they just really really like our bodies and want to stay lol. Heard powdered cinnamon is good too which I drink in water :) it's drinkable unlike the cloves lol
Did your doctor told you to take albendazole that way or you read somewhere? I've found that you can take 400 mg once a day three days and repeat for 2 weeks ... I can t found anywhere your way... Are you still free of pinworms?
I've been struggling with pinworms for at least a year and the only thing that's worked for me is diatomaceous earth. I took the prescriptions and cleaned everything obsessively but nothing made them go away until I started taking DE. I've been taking it for about 2 months now and haven't seen any worms in weeks, although I don't feel confident stopping treatment. They're so persistent I'm afraid they'll come back. I would definitely recommend DE over pin-x or any medication your doctor gives you because that stuff is poison (there's a reason you're only supposed to take it once every 2 weeks).
I have pinworms and after 12 pyrantel pamoate treatments, I understood that it would be quite difficult to get rid of all the adults, especially since I have a condition called diverticulitis.  My theory is that the pinworms that are in the small pockets when the medecine passes through, are simply unharmed and restart their normal activities a few hours later. Now, I have tried ALL the natural and medecinal solutions and I have good news.  It is possible to get rid of the buggers with 2 tools.  Anusol and pyrantel pamoate, although not taken orally.  The best way to prevent the females from reproducing is very simply to crush a tablet of pyrantel pamote (Combantrin, ...) with 2 spoons, use the Anusol nozzle to insert the jelly inside and then insert one or two pinches of the resulting powder directly inside your anus.  It will stick to the Anusol cream and will prevent ANY pinworm from laying eggs or event come close to the exit of your anus.  Within a few days of this treatment, repeated after a shower or after defecating, all adults will be dead and expulsed.  This was the only way that I could get rid of the damn parasites.
I have tried : Using mebendazole according to manufactureres description several times, yielding in total failure each time. I have been in contact with institution-corresponding to-FDA in my country (Sweden). They are ignorant idiots however.

I have tried : pyrantel paomate, first according to manufactureres description, then overdosing, and overdosing taking 3days cycles. Total failure, also reported this to institution as in mebendazole-case.

I have tried : DE food grade high-dose, that doesnt do ****.

I have tried : garlic high-dose (works) but i dont have the stamina to eat garlic in these quantities or possibility to use this option since i work with people and i cant smell like **** every day.

I have tried : cloves high-dose, doesnt work at all. And i mean high-dose like 20 grams each day 10 days.

I have tried : cinamon medium-dose, (high-dose is toxic to liver), no effect

I have tried : green tea high-dose (improves infestation somewhat).

I have tried : chilipeppers medium-highdose, improves however gives me painful diarrea (diarrhea), so not an option.

I have tried : alcohol enema (40 % alcohol) 30 ml, works beautifly first time and second time (stay wormfree for 3-4 days after such treatment) but its not recommendable since its messy and painful. Intestines get angry after repeating this treatment more than 3 times. I had done it like 10 times and last time i did it my intestines made revolution and i thought my days here had ended. This was counteracted using probiotic bacteria enema.

BUT....

I got rid of my pinworms using mebendazole orally 600mg daily, and 200mg enema, aswell as Albenza 400mg orally at the same occasion, then wait a 5 days then repeat treatment and again after 5 more days +hygiene of c.

So i was cured but .. well the joy has not lasted, i believe the school where my daughter goes is infested with pinworms. So she gets them back and brings them home.

I have to get more cost-effective treatment than buying useless junkpills in high-quantities.

Hello, thank you so much for the info on the Albenza!  Are you still free of pinworms?  Did you ever need to take another round of doses of Albenza?  I have an order of 30 400mg pills of Albenza and just waiting on it to arrive.  

Is FinallyFree2344756 still out there on this blog????

I'd really like to talk with him if you are.  You stated as of April 2014 you took Albenza 400mg twice per day for10 days and that killed the pinworms!  Just wanted an update on how you're doing and if they ever came back?

Thank you so much for your post!  I'm going to try the same thing and see if it works for me.  I've had PW's for almost 2.5 years now and I cant take it anymore.  I've aged 10 years in the last 2 years because the PWs are eating all the good stuff in my system.  

thanks again for your help and let me know how you're doing

Has anyone found Albenza without sweetener from India or the Philippines?

I just received my order of 30 Albenza tablets from India and they are sweetened!!  I cannot eat any kind of sweetener at all because of a bad candida issue.  If anyone can directly me to a good website it would be greatly appreciated.    
Thank you!
Hello DrGooby,

Thank you for your post December 15... it is very helpful.  

How are you doing?  Are you still seeing pinworms?  I going to try what you suggested and see if I can get rid of them.

Hi ePhoenix,

Thank you so much for your post!  I'm using the hemorrhoid jelly and crushed up orange pyrantel pamote pills I ordered thru Amazon.  I mix them together and put them into a syringe and then shoot them up my rectum.  I just started a day ago and I'm already feeling better.  I cant wait to see how I'm feeling in a few days.  I've been taking Albenza 400mg orally for the last 10 days and it was only helping a little bit.  I’ve had PW for the last 2.5 years and have terrible balloting and bad digestion among other things.   I finally feel hopefully I’m going to get rid of the PW.  Thank you so much for your suggestions!  
I’ve had PW for 2.5 years.  Finally I’m feeling so much better.  My stomach is FLAT in the morning!!  I cant believe it.   It’s been so balloted for 2.5 years!  I’ve looked like I’m about 6 months pregnant for a long time!  The PW’s were crawling all over my crotch at night, in the morning and even at work!   It was horrible and I thought I had a “life sentence” and would never get rid of them.  Then I found the post where the guy said he used hemorrhoid cream inside his rectum and Pin-x outside his rectum.  Well thank you so much for his idea.  However, I actually found a way that works even better and I wanted to share it with everyone worldwide!!   Get syringes (without the needle) from CVS or Walgreens or your local drug store and fill them with a mixture of hemorrhoid cream and boric acid.  Make sure to use more hemorrhoid cream than boric acid because the boric acid will dry out your rectum and crotch.  I started Sunday night this week and by Thursday I’ve had no sign of PW at all.  No crawling feeling or anything.  You can use boric acid, Pin-X, the yellow banana flavored stuff or even the orange pills that I crushed up and mix with the hemorrhoid cream.  However, the boric acid seemed to work the best.  I purchased boric acid from the pharmacy, but its my understanding that you can get borax from the grocery store and it’s the same thing just a little less strong.  I’ve read that borax is not legal in the UK but I don’t know why.  It’s a natural substance that come from the earth and can be used for tons of different reasons like in your laundry, cleaning, for ants and roaches.  Look online for the article about the borax conspiracy its very interesting.  
Anyway I urge you to try this it really works.  I tried the Albenza 400 mg for 10 days and it did nothing.  This is the first thing that’s worked.  Besides apparently all the adult PW’s are right near you rectum just waiting to come out and the Albeniz never reaches as far as your rectum.  You have to use something in your rectum or you’ll never get rid of the PW’s.
I’ll wright again to anyone that needs help with PW’s.  This is a terrible issue and I want to help anyone I can.  In addition, I’ll let you know how I feel in a week or two.  I expect to be completely rid of PW in no less than 2 weeks. I’m going to try another round of Albenza 400 MG for 5 days just to make sure I’m doing everything I can so they don’t come back.  In addition, I’m going to keep using the hemorrhoid cream and boric acid every day for another week just to not take any chances.  THIS REALLY WORKS!!  Please try it ASAP and you’ll have success 
One other thing…  The Vaseline helped but the worms went through it!  You can also use borax in your laundry and it’s supposed to kill anything.  It works by slicing the bugs up and so they can’t survive.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Read ---  The Borax Conspiracy
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Hey pinworm help, I am in the same situation as you- both candida and pinworms. I think the reason we struggle to get rid is because our immune systems are so low. Are you free of the buggers now? Are you in the uk? I can't get albendazole here :( have you seen a naturopath or Dr to help with candida and parasites? Thanks
Hello maiby7

I’m sorry to say I still have pinworms.  Ugg… I really thought I was going to beat them, but still haven’t.  However, I am getting a lot better!!
The borax and coconut oil works at night, but sometimes 1 or 2 pinworms still get through.  I religiously insert the coconut oil and borax every night, or I’ll experience a lot more movement at night which means a lot more pinworms.  They feel like tiny ants running across my crotch and wake me up.  
I really do think that I’m making progress because my stomach is a lot flatter than it used to me.  In addition, I don’t see any large pinworms anymore at all.  They are extremely “tiny white spots” about the size of a “grain of sand”!  Has anyone experienced this???  I believe they’re still pinworms, but I cant believe how SUPER SMALL they are.  If anyone can share that they had the same experience please let me know.  
Also, has anyone ate coconut oil daily and got rid of them?  If so, how much oil do I need to eat?  
Also, I’m acidic and not alkaline enough and believe that’s why the PW’s are not going away.  I’m trying to eat more vegetables and less dairy and rice, but I have candida and can’t eat fruit.  I’m also take baking soda a few times a week mixed with water which helps get more alkaline.
Yes I believe that the reason I am not completely rid of the PW is because I’m acidic and have systemic candida.   I am making a lot of progress and I’m sleeping better at night.   Some things that have helped are the following…
Reapplying Vaseline on my rectum every time I go pee or poop. I wear a super thin panty liner and change it out about 4 times per day.  It’s almost like putting new underwear on each time you change the panty liner.  In addition, I started eating coconut oil every day which seems to be helping.  The Coconut oil feeds the candida which is a real bummer, but it seems to be helping with the PW’s.  
Has anyone tried coconut oil to kill PW’s?  Please let me know …
thanks for all your help!
Hi Maiby7,  

I'm going to start on the Borax in water to see if it will help with my candida and the PW's.  You add 1/4 or 1/8 in a liter of water and drink it all day.  I'll let you know how it goes.   There is a great article on it at the below link.  

http://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/borax.html

Hello everyone, First off I am not a doctor and make no claims on how to treat pinworms. this is just what i have tried i am definitely a work in progress....LOL
I have been suffering with pinworms for longer than i had originally thought- i thought i got them initially from my daughter/her daycare but think ive had them for several years now. I have no idea when they started exactly, but after my daughter got them, my pediatrician said these were definitely pinworms he was seeing from the tape sample i brought him, i started to put energy and attention on making sure they went away and that i got them out of me if i had them too. Pin X liquid and then the chewables did not get rid of all of them, even when repeating dose 2 weeks later. Last night i decided to drive to pharmacy in middle of night bc couldnt sleep feeling creepy crawly and daughter showing symptoms again. I purchased Reese's Pinworm treatment liquid for family. Took regular dose for my weight at 330am went to bed and gave my toddler dose at 6am. My spouse took dose about 12 hrs. after me.

I have come to the conclusion that for me, the Pin X initially was not nearly as effective as the Reese's. About 12 hrs after taking my dose, I started to feel very out of it. Took a few warm water enemas and let me tell you a TON of them left me! Unbelievable! Now the difference I can think of is I started taking a probiotic that helps women who have candida/yeast issues a few weeks ago. (I also have looked 5 months pregnant for over 2 years now.) I take the women's formula 2 at bedtime on empty stomach. I also started taking my same prenatal vitamin once a day, sometimes every other day, on a daily basis before bed along with time released Vitamin C, chelated magnesium, NAC, chelated molybendum, and milk thistle. Drinking a good amount of the purest water possible and cocunut water. I also take 1 tsp organic cocunut oil at bedtime, helps me sleep.I think strengthening my immune system w the probiotics, taking the vitamins, along with using Paragone at bedtime may be making the difference. Good luck everyone! Please keep posting updates on what is working/not working for you!
Hey everyone I discovered something that really helped me this last week or so!    What I want everyone to know is that I'm on a very limited candida diet and because of that have been able to discover that over the last few weeks that Asparagus and brown rice feed the PW tremendously!!    I was eating brown rice and asparagus almost every day because there’s not a lot I can eat because I’m on the candida diet.  The worms were going crazy crawling all over me all times of the day and night.  So I stopped both and I’m not feeling anything crawling on me much anymore.  I still have a long way to go.  I don’t think he Albenza worked much.  Mostly I feel a lot better just from stopping the asparagus and rice.  I will not eat any more rice or asparagus for the next year!  Please everyone stop any asparagus or rice because it feeds the PW like crazy!!  I'm sleeping thru the night for the first time in a month or more.  I’m not feeling any worms during the day either.  Its a miracle from God!  I urge everyone to stop asparagus and rice it will make a tremendous difference in your life.  I have switched to eating green plantain chips as my only real carb daily and its working.  I eat only green vegetables, meats and plantain chips, along with a little fat free milk, low fat sour cream and feta cheese.  Does anyone know if the dairy feeds the PW??  You can get plantain chips online if you don’t have the in your local market.  Make sure it’s the green plantains and NOT the sweet rip ones.  Let me know if anyone else has discovered any other foods that feed the PW?  I’m continuing to use Vaseline mixed with boric acid every day on my butt every time I use the restroom.  It seems to really help.  You can get pure boric acid from your pharmacy.  Its supposed to slice the PW up if they go thru it or kill them if they eat it.  
Thanks to all the post and lets keep working towards getting rid of the PW’s.
Can anyone tell me if the coconut oil works for getting rid of the PW's?  I don't eat it everyday because it feeds the candida really bad.  Coconut oil tastes wonderful on anything and is supposed to kill parasite!!  

Make sure to purchased Unrefined expeller pressed coconut oil from your local health food store.  I would think if you use it on everything that you normally put butter or oil on you'd get a far amount of coconut oil every day. You can use it on anything!  

Could someone test it out that doesn't have candida and let us all know if it really works???  It could be the quickest natural cure out there.

Please let me know,
thank you!  
Hello Everyone,
I have good news to report!  I started a strict diet Tuesday of NOT eating any grains, sugar or fruit and as of the Thursday I have not seen a PW.  This is what I eat below.   This is the only thing that’s really worked for me.  

I asked God to direct my steps and my prayers were answered.  I guarantee if you do the diet the PW will stop crawling on you within 48 hours!  

It must be because I’m not eating much glucose (the PW’s eat mainly glucose).  I plan to stay on the diet for at least a month and then test it out by eating brown rice again and see if I get a reaction.  

• Lettuce
• Spinach
• Collard greens
• Brussels sprouts
• Cucumbers
• Black olives
• Capers
• Acorn squash
• Green zukenie squash
• Green plantains (chips from a bag and home made both)
• Olive oil
• Butter
• Fat free milk
• Feta cheese
• 1/3 less fat sour cream
• Chicken
• Salmon
• Mahi
• Steak
• Ground beef
• Tuna fish
• I do eat a green apple once a week (low sugar fruit)

You might be able to eat other green veggies, however the asparagus made them multiply like CRAZY.  Therefore, I don’t know if other green veggies might too, so I only eat the above.

PLEASE DON’T EAT ANY RICE WHITE OR BROWN OR ASPARAGUS!!  It feeds the PWs like CRAZY!!!

Let me know if it works for you?
Hello All,

I still have not seen any normal size pinworms in the last week.  I'm only seeing tiny white specks on my sheets in morning about the size of a piece of sand.  Did anyone experience this as they were getting rid of pinworms?   I don't think they are the females that carry the 10,000 eggs, however, I'm not sure why I'm seeing such tiny specks of white sand in my sheets?  
I am so glad to know some one else sees what I have been seeing for over 2 months now.  I have been in a living nightmare the last 2 months.  A serious "hyper" infestation of myself and my home.  Clothing, bedding, food, linoleum floors, carpet, furniture.......I wipe my hands with a paper towel and toss it and it literally will stand at attention!  Long curved, snake like shapes in my bedding and clothes.  That's the least of it, however.  I still am not sure exactly which parasitic worm I am infested with.  I am leaning toward more than one....hookworm, pinworm, and possibly, strongyloides?  I have lost so much weight, my skin is aging fast, hair loss, insomnia, fog brain, serious lack of energy & appetite.  I have been to hospital 4 times and have been treated as a delusional, crazy person.  I have a handle on what to do to treat myself but I need help with treating my house and everything in it!  I have tried washing all  clothing, bedding, towels, etc. in HOT water.  I have added Borax, white vinegar, bleach.....to no avail.  I have vacuumed and swept and scrubbed but have not made an ounce of progress.  HELP!
Hi All,

I spoke to a registered dietitian Tuesday and she stated they way to starve the PW is to go on the Atkins diet and don't eat more than 20 carbs per day for 2 to 3 months!  

I started 2 days ago and it helped right away.  I was eating about 170 carbs per day and now I'm down to eating about 30 carbs per day. I need to drink fat free milk because I need the calcium ... it has about 13 grams carbs in each cup so that's the reason why I'm not at 20 carbs.  You can eat as much meet and cheese as you want!  Let me know if anyone tries this.

I meant to say try to only eat 20 grams carbs per day.  I'm currently at 30 grams and will let you know how it goes.
You should carry on with the coconut oil if it helps, it shouldn't feed candida as it's antifungal.

I am also seeing those white specks - I haven't seen any worms for a while, just the specks in my underwear. I have seen some black thread like things. Like black thread worms, have you had this?

I've also had the feeling of something crawling on my scalp and in my ears. I'm really hoping its just in my head but I've seen other people with similar symptoms.
Thank you for very valuable observations and sharing results.
Try to replace dairy milk with almond milk (unsweetened).
Also [I need to drink fat free milk because I need the calcium] is your big misunderstanding of how calcium is consumed in organism. Try to stay away from any cheese, even all dairy for a while. All green vegies are direct source of calcium.
I hope you will get success fighting with bloody bastards and share soon your story.
I didn't have much success with Combantrin and then with Vermox course (3 tablets (100 mg) 3 times daily) and today is 2 week and I took another 100 mg in the morning and going to take another tomorrow and another the day after as doctor prescribed. No big effect in the evening, I still feel that some pins are moving inside lower rectum. Why I was prescribed only 1 tab per day? I saw lots of stories with 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening 3 days in a sequence! I regretfully suspect that even this REPEAT after 2 weeks will not help. It seems that doctors prescribe expensive placebo, because they don't know real cure. Should I screw the prescription and take second pill tonight and only 1 will be left for tomorrow morning!? I have to ask my doctor to prescribe next 3?
As concluded there are chemical and mechanical ways of fighting. Killing breeders with drugs, preventing hatching new families (no idea how if they are deep inside, and even in lungs).
Hi Maiby 7,  

Thank you so much for your last post.  Its good to know someone else is seeing the tiny specks of white on sheets and underwear.  I'm also finding tiny specks crawling on me (sometimes 3 or 4 super small PW's on my crotch all at the same time)  They are so SUPER SMALL and almost hard to see.  I hope this is a good sign that they are going away.  However, I don't know why I'm still seeing them.  

I just 100% on Atkins diet today (started eating meet, fats and milk only and I'm in ketoses and feeling super tired.  I hope in a few days when I start burning fats instead of carbs they will die off completely.  This is the last chance for me to get rid of them because I've tried everything else including taking Albenze (400 MG) for 10 days straight twice.  I live in the USA.  Let me know if you go on the Atkins diet too?
Hi Maiby 7,  

I have not seen any black specks, how often do you see them?  

I've had the feeling something was crawling in my hair one morning too.  

I shower twice per day for the last 3 months.  I shower 3 times per day when I'm not at work.  

I'm not eating cheese anymore because I think it was feeding the PW.  Only eating milk, sour cream, meets and olive oil (no veggies at all).  I'll try and eat a little coconut oil too, however, it make yeast fall out of me pretty quickly which is no fun.  The dietitian said I could stay on the meet only diet for up to 4 months or more safely... if no adverse effects.  I hope to only be on the diet for 3 to 4 weeks, but will let you know how it goes.  I cant wait to eat brown rice again one day :)

Let me know how you're doing and how long have you had the PW's?  
To all,

I had been suffering from reoccurring bouts with intestinal worms and pin worms for the past 2 years. Nothing seemed to be a permanent solution.
Then approx 3 months ago I was introduced to some tea tree oil at a Whole Life convention. The oil was originally made for topical use but has been also made into a drinkable tea by putting one drop of this vile concoction into eight ounces of hot water and sipping it. Well I had to suck it through a straw to get it past my taste buds... it's really vile tasting. However, within two days of my first drink I noticed what looked like bits of rice in my excrement. I then purchased a small bottle and every evening before bed I drank a small cup of tea-tree oil tea. It's been about 90 days and I have been symptom free. And as an added benefit my athletes foot and the huge patch of psoriasis on my back has completely cleared up. :)
Thank you for your post about the Tea tree oil.  Did it upset your stomach at all?  
This is day 3 of Atkins diet, but only eating meets, fats and milk and I've only seen 1 PW today and it was on my sheets this morning.  I change my sheets everyday!!

I'm hoping tomorrow i will see ZERO PW.  

Each day I'm getting better little by little.  This is the fight of my life and i will not stop until they're all gone!

Thank you to the person that posted the info about Tea Tree oil that sounds like a great thing to try too!  I've heard great things about tea tree oil.

Thank you for your post on drinking tea tree oil.  

Could you tell me how soon the Tea Tree Tea worked?  You mentioned 90 days and no sign of the PW's.  Did you notice results within a week or so?

thank you :) :)

The all meet diet really works for not seeing PW's.  However, if you cheat even a little... they come right back.  Therefore, I need to stay on the ALL MEAT diet/Atkins Diet for probably 2 to 3 months.  

Also, I'm going to try the tea tree tea tonight.  Let me know if anyone else has tried this or has any other information on it.

thank you!

Hi i am new to this forum and have had the dreaded pinworms for about 8 months, I caught them off my niece when i stayed in her bedroom - very annoying!
Anyway i tell you what i have tried and what hasn't worked so far;

- Strict candida diet for the last year
- Pin x
- Malbenzadole 2xweek for 2 months - did nothing
- Albenzadole - i take for three weeks straight then 1 week off (been doing so for the last 4 months)
- Ivermectin - two days on two days off for the last 4 months.
- Clove, wormwood, walnut - tried it daily for 2 months, did nothing
- Pawpaw seeds daily for a month
- Pumpkin seeds daily
- Garlic tablets 4x a day
- Ive been taking diatomecous earth for about two weeks now and not noticing a change
- Ive attempted 3 cleanses - where I basically take the stuff you have before a colonoscopy combined with a lot of lemon water, pin-x, albenzadole and 5 enemas throughout the day to try and flush the critters out.  I read someone who had success with this so i can post the protocol if needed.

As I am taking the ivermectin/albenzadole i don't have them crawling outside me but they are in my stools in droves. I think i have some kind of internal infection going on as they do not lay eggs outside my body.   As soon as i stop for more than 4 days they come back.

Like a few of you i have had candida for over a year, so thrush on top of this as well as gastritis.  Apparently I have blastocytis hominis also. My neutrophil count is low so my immunity isn't great.  Ive also been seeing a naturopath, homeopath and acupuncturist with no success.

The pinworms are the thing that are really getting to me, its killing my sex life as I feel disgusting.  I want to get pregnant soon and the thought of coming off my pinworm meds and having them crawl around, it just makes me really depressed.

Any new protocols or ideas for the pinworms welcome (:

I found another recipe in the internet. One doctor told a way to clean whole digesting tract by swallowing 1 glass of chopped garlic. It is claimed as Genghis Khan cleaning recipe.
Important: chopped not in tiny chunks but average size pieces no less than 5 mm up to 10 mm. Another important thing: DON'T chew garlic chunks, try to swallow them by helping with tomato juice of plum juice. It is hard to swallow with water. One-two days your body, mostly breathing will smell like ****, so it is better to swallow garlic chunks on Friday evening after work and don't talk to friends even relatives two days. No need for cleansing.
----
Another recipe: At about 2 a.m. when PW are active as a hell drink a cup very sweet tea, then 50 grams of good сognac, after 15 min drink 50 grams of castor oil food grade. Cognac and sweet tee makes most of parasites (not only PW) happy and excited and they detach from walls, but castor oil makes them impossible to attach back.
Hi! I don't know if you're still a member of this community, but I thought I'd give it a shot. You wrote that you're from Sweden, and that's also where I happen to live. Do you know where in Sweden one can find Albendazole? I've tried Vanquin and Vermox but nothing helps. :-( Did you finally get rid of them? Any help will be highly appreciated. / K.
Hi! I'm new here, and have been going through all posts. I see that you haven't posted anything for a long time. I really need some help getting rid of pinworms and you seem to know a lot about them. Have you finally gotten rid of them, and if so, how??? Any help will be highly appreciated. / K.
Hello to all that only post on the blog only once or twice, or for awhile and then never reappear,

I'd like to know what happens to the people posting that seam to disappear. Are they cured?  Do they not need to return to the blog and never do?  

It seams like they just vanish.    If anyone is still here reading the blog, please speak up.  We need to learn from YOU :) :).

THANK YOU So much for the person who was cured and suggested the tea tree oil TEA.

Please keep make suggestions for all of us :) :)

thank you so much,

Thank you for your help.

Do you live in the US or UK?

I live in the US.

How are you doing?

I have not tried the Tea Tree Oil Tea but keep planning on starting it.

What are you doing that's working or not working?

thank you for you help :) :)

Hi slinkarrow,

Do you live in the US or UK?  We both have candida ugg :(
Hello SwedishGirl,
I can honestly say that I feel wholeheartedly that a cure is not yet available but I could be wrong but I spent countless hours along with others here and other places and the information is bleak.
Saying that, in the beginning of my journey I was in deeply troubled because this infection had taking over my life and I was afraid for my loved ones. The parasites were very active and aggressive. I can now say that I may feel movement occasionally.
I had tried just about everything alone and with Doctors but nothing seemed to work and I was desperate. One day I was some of the post here about a year ago and someone posted that when they were on vacation they barely felt any movement from the worms and they believed strongly that it was because of all the drinking they had done somewhat paralyzed the worms.
Well I hate Alcohol but I hate the worms even more, therefore I gave it a shot and it worked right away. I bought a 90 proof Gin because has less sugar than other Alcohol and 90 proof to male sure it worked. I only drank just enough to feel the effects and then I would go to sleep and would when I would up throughout the night I realized that I felt no movement from the worms.. Over a period of time I noticed that even during the day I would experience very little movement.
So I started asking questions and come to find out Alcohol is a poison even if its legally sold and the worms don't thrive in that environment well. Yes I hate the somewhat cure but cancer patients don't like chemotherapy but it's a price to pay.
I also cut out just about all starch which fuels the worms and eat mostly veggies and less red meats. My life is better but I also have to be responsible with these treatments and I'm not suggesting that anyone follow my lead because each journey is different.
I hope that this information helps and check out some of my other post because I am still doing some of those things too, like using glove and baby-wipes. I responded as soon as I saw your post.

Good Luck Dear
I'm still striving also.
There is something to the pepper that's for sure. I sprinkle Red Pepper and garlic on just about everything. I also eat jalapeno peppers on a regular basics just to torture the worms:}
Hello SayItAintSo2

Its good to see you and thank you for posting again, I didn't think you were still on the blog.  

I've been on the meat only diet for 2 weeks and its definitely helped a lot.  I typically only see 1-2 on my sheets in the morning (super tiny like a grain of sand) and about 1-2 during the day.  However, they are so very tiny and not the size they were in the beginning.  

My stomach is FLAT which is such a relief.  I'm still taking 2 showers per day and washing sheets and towels daily.  

I stopped taking the Albenza about 2-3 weeks ago b/c I didn't think it was working. Besides the Albenza has sweetener in it and it feeds the PW's.  I wonder if I should start back on the Albenza???  

Also, I'm stopping milk b/c I think that's why I have not been able to get rid of them completely.  I'm only drinking about 1/4 cup milk per day, but will stop it completely tomorrow.  I don't eat anything but meat and will do this for 3 months if I have to.  

I cant wait until the day that I can post that I'm PW free.    

Please keep posting and let me know the top 3 things that has worked best for you.  Please everyone keep posting so we can keep searching for a cure.  

If you have been cured please let us all know.  

Thank you!!
Hi slinkarrow,

Do you really think the Albenza is working?  I have not taken it in over 2 weeks, but was thinking about starting again.  

Also, does your Albenza have sweetener in it?  Mine has sweetener and it feeds the worms and the candida.  I wish I could get it without sweetener but it cost $110 per pill that way.  

let me know if its really working for you??

thank you :)

Hello All,

I went from seeing and feeling 10-20 PW's per day down to seeing 1 to 4 PW's per day.

However, today I've seen ZERO (its only 2pm) LOL, but its still an accomplishment.  I've gotten supper hyper sensitive to any movement.  I can feel any tiny movement at night or during the day.  

I know they are probably in my colon just waiting to come out, but I'm "NOT FEEDING" them any carbs anymore, so maybe they are getting too weak to come out.  It says they live on glucose, so if we can just stop feeding them we can make them weak and die.  

The albenza is supposed to keep them from absorbing glucose, but it really doesn't seam to work much at all.  I really don't know if the Albenza did anything.  

I cant wait until the day that I can say that I haven't seen any PW's in an entire week or an entire month!  

Fingers crossed

Thank you so much for replying! I've tried several home remedies, garlic, cinnamon etc. I've also tried Vanquin (pyrvinium) and Vermox (mebendazol), but that hasn't helped much. I've had this for 3 months now (that I know of) and reading all these comments just makes me more and more depressed. I'm in my early 30s and the thought of living with this for the rest of my life is just... too much. I'm single now, and I'd like to meet someone eventually, but I guess I'm destined to be alone for the rest of my life :-( It's so depressing. Maybe I should try the alcohol remedy? I just wish I could live like I used to, not being paranoid over every little thing, all these constant showers (3 a day), crazy loads of laundry, constantly thinking about what I can or can not eat...
Thanks again for posting. I've read every single comment. At least I'm not alone in this :-(
Im in south africa but was in australia

Has anyone tried a water fast?  I am considering a 10 day one.... but dont want it to be for nothing.

The albenzadole just keeps them at bay.

Sweetheart, don't think that you will be alone because of having parasites because all humans and animals have them.....All. For me, I've had to deal with this infection for years and one can catch this infection as easily as one catch a cold just by touching a door knob or gas pump, so please don't disengage from your life. I don't know if you workout but I do four times a week with my headphones blaring my favorite songs while power walking outside.(smile) It will help clear your head and give you even more of a banging body.(smile). Please know that we are in this together and that you are not alone Dear.
Hello Dear I just saw your post. PinwormHelp you asked, what are the top Three things that has helped me alone my journey? One, would be staying away from starchy crabs and sugars because there were times that I ate potato chips(Love them) but later that evening I would feel the parasites becoming very active.(Having their own party) Number Two would be using Three or more wipes and gloves each and every time I felt movement from the bugs as they try to lay eggs. Thirdly would be, Gin (90 proof) and yes I did say Gin. I saw the numbers being greatly reduce because it burns them.....disrupts the parasites routines.....creates a hostile environment for the bugger to live. I hoped that this helps and Keep Fighting.
Putting lemon juice into your water will help with alkaline. I sip Deer Park water all day because you are correct this is very important along with taking immune boosting supplements.
Could you report the cure that you have found because I didn't understand the methods that you used. Thank you.
Good report wj24343. Are you still symptom free? In advance thanks for getting back.
I can see how that would work. Thanks
The feeling is not in your head Dear. The feeling in your ears are the parasite trying to find a another way to reproduce.. Use a Q-tip or baby wipe to remove most of the eggs.As far as your scalp goes the parasite are traveling just beneath the skin but you can still get them as they travel into your intestines.
You could wear underwear like Depends and change them several times throughout the day. This method should help prevent them from spreading.
Yes, drinking 50 ml of good cognac + 50 ml of castor oil after 15-20 min is proven practice for many years. It is cleaning whole length of small intestine and most of large intestine. It works like a broom. It is said that this procedure must be repeated several times. I did once this weekend. Nothing significant came out, almost clean. But I did it 3-4 days after swallowing glass of garlic chunks (but that  time could not check what was coming out, maybe most of garbage went before alcohol treatment).
I pray that it cleaned all eggs from deep areas. It seemed that I was done, but today I felt that those bastards STILL live in the very bottom of a rectum. I have no idea of how effectively scrub these most hated creates from there. It sounds that all medications, healthy liquids are not reaching the end of the path, dissolving and absorbing on the way.
Now I am using powder mix of wormwood herb 1 doze + 4 dozes of tansy flowers + 2 dozes of ground clove  - just dry powder mix 3 times a day before eating. I read that powder substance does not dissolve and absorb along the way and hopefully it will reach very bottom to kill them all.
Hi All,

I wanted to repost this posting about Tea Tree Oil that someone else posted months back.  I started the tea tree oil 4 days ago and have not seen any PW's since.  It says to drink 1 drop in hot water, but I've been putting 3 drops in hot water and mixing a little stevia in.  its not that bad. However, I cant drink it before bed because it keeps me awake, so I suggest drinking it in the AM or early afternoon. Tea Tree oil is inexpensive.  I actually started to drink it twice per day now too. Its working so good that I figure that twice per day will kill everything twice as fast. I'm really looking forward to eating some Rice Cakes and Blue Chips again in about 30 days.  Anyway here's the post below....

To all,

If the person who posted it is still on this blog, please let us know how you're doing and THANK YOU so much for posting it!!  It really works :)

Hello All,

I’ve been taking the Tea tree oil (3 drops) in mug of hot water for last 5 days.  I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.  I now have NOT seen a PW on me in 4 days.  I started eating veggies, milk and plantain chips again and no reaction or sign of PW’s.  
Don’t let anyone tell you that once you have PW’s you can never get rid of them because it’s NOT true.  I fought the worms and I have won!  I’ve been to hell and back and now I’m finally free to live a healthy life without them.  I had the cure in my medicine the entire time.  If it wasn’t for the person who posted about drinking a few drops of tea tree I would still have them.  
Thank you all for working together to find the cure!  The Cure is Tea Tree!!
God Bless
Viewing 401-489 comments: