cck hida scan
I had a CCK Hida scan this morning and I was wondering, since they were able to duplicate the pain I always get in my abdomin with the CCK solution, does that tell them that it is a problem with my gallbladder?
No, not specifically. It will depend on the amount of the CCK they gave you and how fast it was given. With a big bolus of that hormone it can cause massive contractions that can mimic a gallbladder issue even if one isn't present.

In other cases, however, severe pain can be an indication that something is wrong. You're going to have to wait to see what the results are and put those results together with other tests and indications of what is going on.
The amount given is based on weight and I also had a HIDA scan this moring but it was infused very slowly and I have abd pain too but after the exam my gallbladder never contracted. I am not sure what this would indicate. Would this have to do with my CCK uptake. I also have gastroparesis. Still trying to find what is wrong with me.
I posted the above without finishing. What I mean is this: If I had just under 40mins of CCK being infused very slowly and the pain was intolerable throughout my abd and the results stated that my gallbladder never contracted. What could it be? I am getting confused because of the gastroparesis. CCK is know to cause pyloricspasms which can slow gastric emptying but why wouldn't the bladder contract? Biliary disease?