chronic cholecystitis
I had a HIDA SCAN with administration of 2 mcg of cholecystokinin.
The results are
Delayed billary to bowel transit and poor gallbladdder response to pharmacologic stimulation consistent with gallbladder dysfunction. EF is 32.4%
what does this tells me and should I see a surgeon
thanks
I wouldnt have your gallbladder removed unless you have stones or severe pain! People without stones after gb removal tend to have worse problems. I was told this by my gi doctor.  
Hello!
Have you had an ultrasound of your gallbladder? It will show stones if you have them and if your bile duct is blocked. There are more things that affect gall bladder functions -especially liver diseases and problems with your pancreas. Have these things checked first before you jump into surgery. Personally, my gallbladder was bad because it was choked with stones and I'd get these horrible attacks of pain from it. It was removed, and I feel so much better and I have had few problems since then. By the way, trying natural cures is ill-advised because, they can actually cause a large stone to get stuck in the duct...Very bad...~MM