chronic stomache pain with neck ache
been suffering with chronic stomache pain for couple weeks now also neck pain eye pain morning weres of during day and back with avengence during night any idea wat this is.thanx
It sounds like it might be gastritis. I get that sometimes and it's very painful.
The neck pain could be because your neck and back are out of alignment. Seeing a Chiropractor will help that.
Is the mold count high in your area right now? The eye pain could be caused by allergies. Are you getting the pain in both of your eyes?
I wish I could help more but only your Dr can tell you what's going on for sure. Take care. Remar
hello havent used site for a long while how r u and yours ok i hope suffered for yrs with stomache ussually just live with it ut this is bloodt awfu;; had gaviscon also omazrapol just wont let up dont like bother doc after the anxiety i went through may have to i guess cheers hun.