coccyx pressure and pain
I have been having severe tailbone pain on and off. It first started about 1 year ago and it felt like my whole top half of my body was going to force out my coccyx through my rectum. It also felt like my butt hole was splitting in two when I sat down. Then it went away for a while. and just came back on and off. Now, along with this pain I am experiencing some LRQ pain alond with back pain. The other day I had a bowel movement and a few minutes after I felt like I was having labor contractions in my lower back. My tailbone bones felt like they were going to fall out via anal cavity, and my lower right side had sharp pains. I don't know if it's my coccyx, abdominal or ovary. I just know it all started with me having some pain in my tailbone area.
I can understand your pain I feel the same some times it can last for a minute but can also last for 5 to 10 minutes it feels like ther trying to tear up my anus. what do you do for it?
If it's a tear on your butt crack then it's probably a fungal thing. If you get something for Jock Itch or Dhobi Itch then that might help.
If it is a tear then it clears up really quick.