colonscopy after side effects
Hi,  I will try to keep this short so I won't take up anyones time. I've always had washroom issues ; either I go to the washroom too much or I'd not be able to go at all. This past year I've been passing blood without pain the doctor's got paraniod and shipped me to  a specialist. 5 day's ago I had the scop done and the funny thing is that? My stomache will make nosies telling me I'm hungry? But after 3 spoons of rice? I'd feel like my stomache just tighten up not allowing me to put anymore in. Not like it's a bad thing because I am quite overweight (197lbs at 5f6 and a half . According to my gp in Canada? he says I should only be between 120-146 lbs max ). Anyhow, I called the specialist back and his secretary said its only been a few days there's nothing to be paraniod about. But the stomache tightening and the bloatedness , is just beyond me. I'm a food lover. Growing up my foster parents used to call me the bottomless pit.; Me hurting too much to eat is just werid. I can drink all the liquid in the world without pain. But chewing and letting it slide into the stomache? is a whole other story. has anyone endured this? can someone pls tell me some information. Thank you!
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include IBS, GI motility issues, connective tissue disorders, growths/ masses, dietary causes, hormonal/ endocrine issues etc.
    Presence of fresh red blood in stools is known as haematochezia in medical terms and indicates a lower GI bleed like piles, rectal ulcers, fissures, fistulas etc. Rarely a few infections/ inflammations may also present with fresh blood in stools. It would be best to consider an evaluation by a gastroenterologist for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this helps.

Take care!