constant nausea/stomach pains
I am a 19 year old female and have been having stomach problems for the last 2 to 3 years. I get waves of nausea or just my stomach hurting/pains and sometimes it will get to the point where I am feeling like I am going to for sure throw up and sometimes I do but other times I don't, and these episodes will last about 2 days than go away and it has gotten to the point before where I can't even get out of bed. But other days, nausea/stomach pain will just show up randomly and/or after I eat. I have been my regular doctor and a GI doctor, they have done many blood tests, testing food allergies, celiac, thyroid, h. pylori and many others which came back negative. But when I went to see the GI about 2 yrs ago, they diagnosed me with IBS and did a stomach x ray and ultrasound, they called with the results and said I was 'backed up' to my intestines. Then that was it. I don't quite agree with the IBS part of it because I have changed my diet and nothing has gotten better. But I also do not have a bowel movement everyday. This is getting very annoying and I need an answer!!!  Thanks
I also forgot to mention, I have also extreme fatigue and get headaches quit often.