Aa
A
A
Close
constant nausea/stomach pains
I am a 19 year old female and have been having stomach problems for the last 2 to 3 years. I get waves of nausea or just my stomach hurting/pains and sometimes it will get to the point where I am feeling like I am going to for sure throw up and sometimes I do but other times I don't, and these episodes will last about 2 days than go away and it has gotten to the point before where I can't even get out of bed. But other days, nausea/stomach pain will just show up randomly and/or after I eat. I have been my regular doctor and a GI doctor, they have done many blood tests, testing food allergies, celiac, thyroid, h. pylori and many others which came back negative. But when I went to see the GI about 2 yrs ago, they diagnosed me with IBS and did a stomach x ray and ultrasound, they called with the results and said I was 'backed up' to my intestines. Then that was it. I don't quite agree with the IBS part of it because I have changed my diet and nothing has gotten better. But I also do not have a bowel movement everyday. This is getting very annoying and I need an answer!!!  Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I also forgot to mention, I have also extreme fatigue and get headaches quit often.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources