Gastroenterology Community
constant stomach gurgling pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

constant stomach gurgling pain

I am 38 and have been having really bad gurgling sounds, bad discomfort, pain, gas, and dark stool for about a week now. This is not the first time. This may be the longest. It doesnt matter how well I eat. I have tried everything over the counter including digestive enzymes ajd probiotics. I have no medical insurance and go to school full time and work as well. I cant sleep a night without constantly waking up. I am have horrible nighmars because of this. I think in spite of outrageous expense (which I cant afford) I will skip school in morning and go to ER. It is 3am and I stopped eating at 5pm last night, a very healthy meal at that. I am so stressed and fatigues because of this. I have  also had HCV for past 15 years genotype 1 stage 2 fibrosis as of two years ago (last biopsy) I have never had treatme t and am searching for a way. I am also hopeful to wait for a new treatment that is only clinical as of now which is supposed to have very low side effects and extremley successful, but wont be out for a year- ugghh. Anyway, I have a little money comin in a month and plan to pay for a gastro/hep doc on own. But, this stomach thing cant wait any longer! Is it complications of the Hep? A lady on hep hotline thought not. I  don't know but I need help bad. I see some very simular stories on this site, several people that followed up on it with several test and no reasons were found! Amazing! I understand it may e IBS. I need to rule out other stuff myself first though. I am so tired and stressed with my full load and not be as young as I used too this is just too much! Support? Help? Suggestio s? Anything? Thanks in advance. -J
Tags: gastro/gurgling/Gas
Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979