constipation then diarrhea??
e13
Hi,  I have had severe constipation for the last six months followed by severe diarrhea. I will be constipated for three days and then have diarrhea all day the next day and when I get the diarrhea, I have severe lower abdomin pains on my left side.  I know this may not help, but I also, have issues with frequent urination.  I am so frustrated!! I have been to the doctor and they have no idea what is wrong with me and think that I am just paranoid.  Trust me I am not paranoid.  I just don't know what else to do!! Please help me, do you have any ideas of what this could be?
I'm there with you, going on 8 months now and yesterday my doctor finally told me there was nothing he could do for me.  I just died! I'm going to find another doctor who will look at everything.  I have PCKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with what is going on.  If you get any results from anyone please let me know.  Missing to much work and the pain is not getting better.  I went for 3 weeks pain free then slowly I could feel it all starting over.  Severe gurggling in the stomach then a week or two of constipation followed by a week of diarrhea.  It's mind blowing.  I hope you find an answer soon!
I totally understand. Although I was diagnosed with H. pylori after taking several tests. Has there been a change in your weight? I know that IBM is no joke. Good luck.