cramps
I had my gall bladder removed eight years ago. I get cramps after a fatty breakfast.(Eggs, meat, toast). Usually followed by diarhea. Normally I don't have cramps any other time. I thought that bile is building up overnight and my system could handle fatty foods in the morning. Is there anything I can to take to prevent this? I assume it is connected to the gall bladder removal. It only happens with breakfast/fried type foods. Bill
Many people find that they have trouble with any form of fatty food after GB surgery. There really is little you can do to control the problem unless it's to limit your fatty food intake. There are bile-binding resins like questran that can be used, but they'll sop up fat soluble vitamins which isn't a good thing in the long run. In addition, they can be difficult to titrate so that you don't end up with constipation.

You might look for some posts by Lnape and calcium on the Web - trying to use specific forms of calicum to decrease diarrhea.