digestive problem
hi couple of months back i had diarrhea and saw blood in my poop went to doctor and he said i had some infection and things got better but again after a month again had diarrhea and vomiting got medication got better after this till now things are not too great wit me i get stomach pains and cant digest my food properly and and if i do eat a bit more my poop gets liquid
my age age is 18 and is there any serious need of going to the doctor pleas help me pleas help
You are right. You need to be seen by a gastroenterologist. Bloody diarrhea in an 18 year old is ot treated by medication alone without a more complete evaluation. It is possible that it was an infectious colitis but 18 is also at a peak age for patients to present with Crohn's disease. The fact that symptoms recurred argues more for the possibility of inflammatory bowel disease.