dilated bowel loops
my ultrasound scanning has revealed that dilated bowel loops have been found all over the abdomen,i also have pain during the stretching of stomach while lying down on bed and rising up from the  bed. After investigation from my doctor he pointed that i m a patient of constipation and grade 2 hemorrhoids. is this problem is serious?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Depending on the severity, constipation and hemorrhoids can range from mild to moderate in severity.  What are your symptoms?  Do you feel constipated?  Do you strain when trying to have a bowel movement?
If some of those dilated bowel loops are from the small intestine, it could be from undiagnosed celiac disease which is seen in adults who do not know they have the condition. You may want to check your family history to see if others in your family have any history of food intolerance issues.